Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynx View Post
    Can you explain the reasoning behind that? Im a little confused.
    The APL dumps CBs with either trinket proc or the ring proc, or if it hits 2.5 embers regardless of how soon it's about to dark soul.

There's times when it has literally no procs at all with like 15 seconds before a dark soul that it hits 2.5 embers and casts a CB, and then gets say just the crit trinket proc which is less crit than DS and casts CB... which means it has no embers for the coming DS.

So in other words it's not perfect, like I initially said... Which gahddo apparently takes very personally, because I guess he thinks it is perfect or something.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2014-11-20 at 03:23 PM.

I started looking a little deeper and I noticed some other things:

The sim is starting a CB cast pretty regularly with no procs and 1s left on DS. Obviously this goes off without DS up. Usually that ember is fully generated with 3-4 sec left but isn't casted until the end.

I saw this order of events which was a little concerning: Dark Soul -> dump embers -> dark soul ends -> 2nd potion -> after 2nd potion ends 2nd DS used and embers dumped. Why not combine the potion with the 2nd DS? Or even better - combine DS 2 with potion and a trinket proc. It's not surprising that AD isn't simming well when it's execution is totally botched.

So I think I might reserve judgment on the glyph till the APL is a little tighter or I get some good testing in heroic Highmaul.
    My style is rich, dope, phat; in which we'll bake a cake today that looks rich.

Yeah I always make sure I skim a few sample sequences and do a once over on other things before passing judgement things based on simc.

A lot of people just take the stack rank as gospel and never bother to look into it further, which is a good way to get misinformation.

Deleted
    it's actually fairly strong in challenge modes :>