Deleted

WeakAuras - track Glyph of the Shapemender

Hey,

I am puzzled how to make WA track the 5 seconds debuff on the Glyph of the Shapemender. I've tried triggering it on an event (aura applied-aura name) but this isn't the guy I guess. I tried tracking cooldown but it didn't work either

I have to make a custom timer after glyph is activated or what? Pls halp
    Last edited by mmocffc64737d4; 2014-11-19 at 04:04 PM.

You could try having it trigger off event -> combat log -> spell_cast_success (I think this is 2 different options: SPELL and CAST_SUCCESS) -> spell id = 159453
    Set hide to timer = 5

I can't remember the exact trigger options, sorry.

Deleted
    Well your idea makes perfect sense, but it is not working for me I tried other trigger options but no effect

Deleted
    Still looking for help with it

I'm sure this has been answered already, but this is what I use. It will put the icon on the screen while its on CD

Code:
    dmtWbaGlsQTrkntPQmxOIzlLBcf8nOs7ueTx0UP0(LQQFkcggq)gIbdf1Wvshek1XePohfwiuIftIwUqpujEQQLrkEUIMiuKPkyYkmDIlcf6QIqpJeUUeBekPnlPTRuUnKonOPrrxMQptQESOmAPkJhQQtssULi5AsLZlQ(Rs1HbmoOkZ0mWJYp4hmWJFc160fMuHPHAqtWon4QWubUD8neGbd8dyTcZknjNbE0stGmqHcFeP5mWJwAcKbku4fGMBfg4rlnbYafk8rGmNbE0stGmqHcf(8eQ1PleRA1cAOvHMoZoddT4bcYAktt(ORdrSH8vNhMHy5Liux3JmWl5RoVV5wHFwu6BUvEPwH4ZVVG9d7pXLfm(ZpkrabIy5749n3k8liOkbK(XCFi68LPVpx9wt1GyHVy9n3k8ce1hu4Hd(LEawDh1TdpYBlOHiux3JtMmn)aoxBa5QYqS8QSIhRazooQYqStCWwjSbL8DmflWXogaMIhFpGvF2dwfpsHFYRrnOAd1gP6sPxnuAaIhi)gtM2udifsa