Thread: Enhance Help

Question Enhance Help

I've recently specd Enhance due to the ele issues at the moment.

There's something that's bugging me, I don't know if it's just me playing the spec wrong, or if this is just how it works. I feel like I have no buttons to press, i'll cast Searing Totem, FS, LL, SB, then just wait for a proc or CD reset?

What am I meant to do between these attacks (apart from totems)? Is there an ability i'm missing or am I just meant to auto attack and wait for a proc or CD reset?

Advice needed!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abanyth View Post
    I've recently specd Enhance due to the ele issues at the moment.

There's something that's bugging me, I don't know if it's just me playing the spec wrong, or if this is just how it works. I feel like I have no buttons to press, i'll cast Searing Totem, FS, LL, SB, then just wait for a proc or CD reset?

What am I meant to do between these attacks (apart from totems)? Is there an ability i'm missing or am I just meant to auto attack and wait for a proc or CD reset?

Advice needed!

Thanks

It depends on what talents you have chosen and what level you are? If you could include that, it would be helpful.

Assuming you're 90~ish.

Open with UE, ST, FS, SS, LL then LB if x5 MSW. that's been pretty much the standard as far as I know. Frost shock replaced earth shock in our rotation so use that when shock is off CD and FS still has ample time to tick.

Echo of Elements allows your SS or LL to not go on CD and you can hit it twice.

Other than that, you will have down time in the rotation and can only auto attack.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm level 100.

That's basically what I do. I'll just keep practicing to get it perfected, as I've never played enhance before.

Maybe the downtime just feels strange after playing a warrior for so long

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Abanyth View Post

Maybe the downtime just feels strange after playing a warrior for so long

Cheers
    It's this. When I play my warrior I have a slight system shock as I remember the constant button pressing I need to do to dump fury.

Cast LB if you have everything on CD say 2 or more stacks. As you get gear, you aren't gonna have much DT at all.