Top-100 Priest/Shaman/Monk/Druid looking for Guild - 8:30 PM PST start time

Hi there,
    I'm currently looking for a raid spot. I'm a former top-100 raider with the following raid experience

Raid XP
    Vanilla: Naxx-40, top-50 (Hunter/Priest)
    BC: Sunwell, top-10 (Shaman/Priest)
    WOTLK: Ulduar, top-100 (Shaman)
    Cata: Did not play
    MoP: SoO, top-100 (Shaman, Warlock, Monk)

Days I can raid
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday

Times I can raid (these are firm
    8:30 PM PST earliest start time
    12:30 AM PST latest finish

I'm looking to raid 4 days at most during progression

Classes I'm open to play
    Monk, Priest, Druid, Shaman (no order)

Logs
    Are available upon request

Let me know if there are any questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zebra, check us out if your still interested or looking to raid. We are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 Eastern. Just those three days. Add the officers battle tags at the bottom.

<Culmination> Is recruiting for our Core Roster.

Progression
    (See above)

Raid Times / Days
    We Raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    6-9 PM Pacific, 8-11 Central, 9-12 EST.

Loot System: KsK suicide kings.

Guild Requirements
    We are a Semi hardcore guild. What that means is we expect people to show up ready to raid. We do raid alot less then most guilds and in order to do this we need people to show up ready. Knowing fights / Flasks / Pots / Food ready to go. We do supply Feasts / Flasks for guild. We post all fights on our website. We are all adults 24-27 for the most parts. No one wants to show up and waste time to teach people.

What we have to offer
    We do supply Flasks / Feasts like most guilds. We do have a Guild Vent and Website. What sets us apart from most guilds is we actually talk and hang out. We do only raid 9 hours so during this time we are serious, we do like to have fun in a laid back environment. But we put killing bosses over all else. We offer a one of a kind type raiding experience. We're offering a core raid spot. We have a 1-2 week trial period and after that Core Raiders do see 100% raid time. If you are tired of riding the bench or wanting a better guild I think you've found it.

History of Guild
    We are a Newer Guild on Dragonmaw Server (Dragonmaw, Mug'thol, Akama). We have only been formed a little over 4 weeks ago. We are currently doing heroic clears and mythic progression. GM has been a Guild Master for last 9 years. Took a few breaks in that time in other guilds. We have the right strats and people for the fights we are just looking to add a few people to continue to push mythic. We are trying to play catch up now but we will push ahead for Blackrock. Was GM on Dragonmaw during Cata as top 3 and pushed to top at end.

If Interested please add us in game or reply here.
    Kritikal1224#1929 or Qualitative#1540

NA - Dominiko#1777(BN) Dominiko#5315 (D)