Feral WA2: Improved Rake

Does anyone know how to add Improved rake to this Weak Aura for tracking Rake damage?

Display:

function()
    local record = WA_CRC and WA_CRC["Rake"] and WA_CRC["Rake"][UnitGUID("target")]
    if(record) then
    return string.format("%i", (record.Agility * (1 + record.Mastery * 0.01)) or 0)
    else
    return "error"
    end
    end

Animation:

function(progress, r1, g1, b1, a1, r2, g2, b2, a2)
    local record = WA_CRC and WA_CRC["Rake"] and WA_CRC["Rake"][UnitGUID("target")]
    local cur_agi = select(1, UnitAttackPower("player")) * 0.312 * WA_MULTIPLIER * (1 + GetMastery() * 0.03125)
    if record and (cur_agi > (record.Agility * (1 + record.Mastery * 0.01))) then
    return r1, g1, b1, a1
    end
    return r2, g2, b2, a2
    end

The full WA here:
    http://pastebin.com/TwWBAwTz

Deleted
    This is a WA i use that Stenhaldi made... Taken from here http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5020

function()
    Rake_sDamage = Rake_sDamage or {}
    if Rake_sDamage[UnitGUID("target")] then
    local RatioPercent = floor(WA_stats_RakeTick/Rake_sDamage[UnitGUID("target")]*100 + .5)
    if RatioPercent >= 110 then
    return format("|cFF00FF00%d|r", RatioPercent)
    elseif RatioPercent <= 90 then
    return format("|cFFFF0000%d|r", RatioPercent)
    else
    return format("|cFF999999%d|r", RatioPercent)
    end
    else return ''
    end
    end
    I don't know much about these code stuff I just copy-paste but this might help you

edit: Worth to say is that this is just tracking the bleed ratios e.i giving you a number showcasing the strenght of each DoT

I don't think you want to use the WeakAura you gave in the OP, it looks like it's still snapshotting stats which is not how it works in-game anymore.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Thanks, yes I'm familiar with that one, I currently use it as well, I just like the one I found better, visually, but it's not nearly as accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I don't think you want to use the WeakAura you gave in the OP, it looks like it's still snapshotting stats which is not how it works in-game anymore.
    I realize that I was just looking for something that matched the visuals I posted, with updated stats, if that makes sense. :/

Tracking Improved Rake is pretty complicated unfortunately, at least in the case of Prowl. You can't check for the presence of the Prowl buff either when the spell is cast or the DoT is applied because it has already faded in both cases. In my WA display I'm watching to see if the stun is cast (successfully or not) since that always happens before the DoT is applied, but that would require a more complex COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED trigger and I'm not sure how your WA is setup.

Its probably just more work than its worth to update that aura to reflect the new mechanics; you're going to have to gut most of the existing code in addition to adding some new stuff and its barely even going to resemble the code currently. I would just look for an alternative, personally.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Tracking Improved Rake is pretty complicated unfortunately, at least in the case of Prowl. You can't check for the presence of the Prowl buff either when the spell is cast or the DoT is applied because it has already faded in both cases. In my WA display I'm watching to see if the stun is cast (successfully or not) since that always happens before the DoT is applied, but that would require a more complex COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED trigger and I'm not sure how your WA is setup.

Its probably just more work than its worth to update that aura to reflect the new mechanics; you're going to have to gut most of the existing code in addition to adding some new stuff and its barely even going to resemble the code currently. I would just look for an alternative, personally.
    Figured as much, couldn't hurt to ask either way, thanks again, very helpful!