Did they just nerf clarity of power, or was it just me?

I thought that mindblast was also part of the clarity of power 40% dmg when there are no dots applied to the target. Is this just me seeing ghosts and it never was part of the talent or has this really been nerfed recently?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    I thought that mindblast was also part of the clarity of power 40% dmg when there are no dots applied to the target. Is this just me seeing ghosts and it never was part of the talent or has this really been nerfed recently?
    Hasn't been part of the talent for a long while, since WoD release CoP has just been Spike, Sear and SW

I thought it was the other way around. They took out mind sear but had mind blast.

Wow... okay, so I wasnt seeing ghosts and they indeed nerfed it. Thats just typical... lets nerf one of the bottom dwellers while buffing druids and rets a tad more. Sometimes you gotta wonder what those folks are smoking.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

I mean if you're playing VEnt or AS sure we're a bottom dweller, playing CoP however we're currently one of the best specs and even beat out ret.

Deleted
    /watch?v=OWw1zNrREuM

6:15

Clarity of Power never boosted Mind Blast dmg

Deleted
    COP never boosted Mind Blast dmg. COP does make it instant thought.