Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    She must first be assigned to the building, then you must physically go over to the building and tell her to go with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    BLIZZARD? Damnit blizz, shes a FIRE mage.
    Just like the arms warrior with taunt and the HUNTER with KICK...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Do they actually scale with their ilvl upgrades? Is there a difference between basic 600 follower and the same one with 625+?
    Follower ilvl affects success on follower missions, not bodyguard performance.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I know I'll probably work it out tomorrow.
    But how on earth do you even get her to follow you?
    I got the building to level 2, and assigned her to work in it, but she's not out there helping me.
    Do I have to talk to her in the building or something special? :\

But yeah, one of my friends was talking about this. They'll probably nerf it, but hopefully not.
    For me she was either in the barracks or on it's steps. You need to r-click her and ask her to accompany you.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    For me she was either in the barracks or on it's steps. You need to r-click her and ask her to accompany you.
    Derp... editted for reading your response... thanks man!

Oh wow, guess I'll have to activate her again, had to deactivate some followers and she was trailing behind in levels so she had to go :P

for those wondering how to get her, I made a guide, sorry horde only

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-at-level-94

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Just like the arms warrior with taunt and the HUNTER with KICK...
    Or the subtlety rogue with two axes.

...who used to have a two-handed axe in the beta, so improvement, I guess?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    How do you get Viviane as a follower?
    She's from the Horde Warspear intro chain. Just need to plop her in a level 2 Barracks and enjoy the chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No, they do not gain experience. Once you pick the bodyguard, it's level scales with your own, so even if it is a lvl 90 or 95 follower, it will be 100 while following you.
    Well they do gain rep with you per kill. And as their rep goes up they get new abilities.

Does anyone know how Tommrock (the big ogre guy) does? I'm actually kinda peeved he doesn't tank for me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No, they do not gain experience. Once you pick the bodyguard, it's level scales with your own, so even if it is a lvl 90 or 95 follower, it will be 100 while following you.
    Does their follower level affect their performance as a bodyguard? Like, is it worth the effort to level your bodyguard to 100? And what about follower quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    She's from the Horde Warspear intro chain. Just need to plop her in a level 2 Barracks and enjoy the chaos.

Well they do gain rep with you per kill. And as their rep goes up they get new abilities.

Does anyone know how Tommrock (the big ogre guy) does? I'm actually kinda peeved he doesn't tank for me.
    The follower from Talador (demo lock) is the tank bodyguard for some reason. Probably to piss off warlocks who wanted to tank

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Does their follower level affect their performance as a bodyguard? Like, is it worth the effort to level your bodyguard to 100? And what about follower quality?
    No. Mine is a level 93 blue. She appears as a level 100 and wrecks things.

I noticed her DPS too. I assumed all bodyguard dps was next to trivial so I was planning on using the ones that either buff me or debuff enemies, but today I did the apexis quest with Vivianne for the first time and wow her dps is substantial! aoe too

took her to a training dummy. She's holding steady at 40k DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Do they actually scale with their ilvl upgrades? Is there a difference between basic 600 follower and the same one with 625+?
    I don't know if they scale with their own ilvl. Probably not. But they do scale with your own stats. At least with multistrike they do. Which is nice, since I'm at 28% right now =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I know I'll probably work it out tomorrow.
    But how on earth do you even get her to follow you?
    I got the building to level 2, and assigned her to work in it, but she's not out there helping me.
    Do I have to talk to her in the building or something special? :\

But yeah, one of my friends was talking about this. They'll probably nerf it, but hopefully not.
    Once you assign a bodyguard to your barraks he/she appears on the steps of the barraks (horde version). Talk to her and he/she'll follow you.

Deleted
    don't they have to have the bodyguard trait to be able to follow you?

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    don't they have to have the bodyguard trait to be able to follow you?
    Yes, they do

Quote Originally Posted by Zema View Post
    I don't know if they scale with their own ilvl. Probably not. But they do scale with your own stats. At least with multistrike they do. Which is nice, since I'm at 28% right now =)
    Are you sure they scale with your own stats? if that is the case bodyguards suddenly are much much more useful than I thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the dead girl does some damage there. It's not insane, but it's definitely on the level of let's say Doomguard + nasty AoE, which is damn nice.