10+ Year Old Account

L3 Barn + Savage bloods - request someone make thread on blizzard forums

Meow,

Many if not all oceanic players cannot post on official forums. Probably due to the recent server changes. Could someone please post this on the official profession forums on wow http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011647/ .

L3 Barn + 100 follower worked out to be around 2-3 savage blood a day (6 work orders) on beta. I have done 15 work orders on live L3 barn + 100 follower and received 1 savage blood out of 15 work orders. Is this reduction intentional?

10+ Year Old Account
    many thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell do you have a L3 barn already? lol

How can you possibly have a level 3 barn?

Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    Replace your racks with a lumber mill immediately. Don't upgrade anything, get to level 100 ASAP and then upgrade your town hall to 3 and shortly follow with your lumber mill. Oh and I think you'll want a follower in there and to pick up the storehouse for the increased work orders.

15+ Year Old Account
    It might be a case of Onyxia deep breathing more.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arny View Post
    same as with lvl 3 mine and herb garden. barns on multiple characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It might be a case of Onyxia deep breathing more.
    This is the hope. 15 is hardly a worthy sample size. On note got 1 more on 16th woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Psidum View Post
    Meow,

Many if not all oceanic players cannot post on official forums. Probably due to the recent server changes. Could someone please post this on the official profession forums on wow http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011647/ .

L3 Barn + 100 follower worked out to be around 2-3 savage blood a day (6 work orders) on beta. I have done 15 work orders on live L3 barn + 100 follower and received 1 savage blood out of 15 work orders. Is this reduction intentional?
    As annoying as it could be I could see it being intentional to prevent the 'need' for the building with it being more a perk of the building and less of a 'horde a ton of bloods easily'.