Poll: who do you think is the strongest warrior

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Voting Saurfang because I love him, but Varian is super sayan (he even have the hair for that) so really no competition
    Lothar wasn't stronger than Orgrim btw, also Lothar is strongest human (again don't count super sayan varian)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    High Overlord Varok Saurfang.

Hello Alliance, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior CLEAVE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Since he is half shaman half warrior, my vote goes to Go'el. Noone of listed would come even close to defeating him.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I voted for Lothar, since he's a badass and deserves more votes than Garrosh, but in reality I'd have to say Broxigar. Most people are saying, 'Oh, it's just his magic axe!' Well, so what? Every other warrior in the game gets awesome weapons too, why should that matter? He slaughtered a mountain's worth of demons before attacking Sargeras. I call that pretty impressive.

All about the warrior wielding the weapon, not the weapon itself. Broxigar hands down is the strongest. Varian wouldn't have lasted.

Deleted
    Brox.
    Yes he have magic axe but only magic is, that it can cut well and is light.
    Then you need experience and strength which both Brox had.
    And also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    ....He slaughtered a mountain's worth of demons before attacking Sargeras. I call that pretty impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Anduin is a...

(reads lore)

Ah, well that makes much more sense. Still going with Cairne, though.

Broxigar, hands down.

Deleted
    I feel like Broxigar is going to win in the long run, because he kind of wounded a titan. Specifically, the fallen titan that created the Burning Legion. He certainly gets my vote.

broxigar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

Broxigar and you dont know warrior lore obviously

Deleted
    I dont really know anything about Knaaks books, nor do I want to.

Considering the old horde was ruled by the strongest, my vote goes to Orgrim. Demon fueled orcs were stronger than they are now, and the guy killed both Lothar and Blackhand.

Maybe if we had some more relevant tauren characters, they could be proven strongest. I just dont see how old Cairne would be the greatest warrior ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Broxigar and you dont know warrior lore obviously
    Oh I do know warrior lore thank you just because I didn't write his name in the list doesn't mean I don't know the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    it has to be varok, he doesnt have such a huge fanbase for nothing. for all the people voting grom, i have to ask why? he doesnt have enough warrior skillz to dodge mannoroths death explosion, nor enough health to tank it.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be controversial and say somebody like Gruul the Dragonkiller.

Who needs to have a magic axe or the spirit of a wolf god when you have fists twice the size of an Ogre? One hit and SPLAT!!! You're done, pal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    it has to be varok, he doesnt have such a huge fanbase for nothing. for all the people voting grom, i have to ask why? he doesnt have enough warrior skillz to dodge mannoroths death explosion, nor enough health to tank it.
    Varok "huge" fanbase come from vanilla days, when he stayed up to late BC unkillable, I was alliance in vanilla days, and try to raid orgrimmar from front door was suicide, he can solo pretty much any number of people you can throw to him (we were over 2 raids, i'd say even 100), anyone crit = dead instantly, no one can protect you, and even tanks pretty much die in mere seconds, hence his reputation
    In compare to our 'guard' who 5 men can just kill him and get done, probably easier because stormwind had only 1 door (you can't count the tram as other door, since you have to cross IF to get there + IF was the main city in vanilla days and even in BC in most old servers)
    I still wonder why blizz made Saurfang that insanely stupidly strong, I mean if you read text 'his eyes glow red' you know there is a corpse coming, probably they were planning to make him go solo AQ event (also it was very laggy and unplayable, I was playing during AQ but I never saw the gong quest done itself)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Broxigar.

And the excuse of 'he's such a knaak character!!' doesn't count because if you want to include the whole overlay of lore characters, you can't dismiss it, no matter how much you hate the writer.

Brox stood against an endless tide of demons and could only be killed when a titan killed him. Thats beyond what all the other warriors on your list has done.
    Indeed Broxigar the Red is THE warrior in lore.

He like you said stood ALONE against the might of the burning legion, beaten only by Sargaras the Deciver.
    He managed to strike a god.

Nuff said.

This guy is the one and only greatest warrior in the existence of Warcraft.
    Non beside, non above.

Broxigar the bloody Red!

No need for more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Indeed Broxigar the Red is THE warrior in lore.

He like you said stood ALONE against the might of the burning legion, beaten only by Sargaras the Dark Titan.
    He managed to strike a god.

Nuff said.

This guy is the one and only greatest warrior in the existence of Warcraft.
    Non beside, non above.

Broxigar the bloody Red!

No need for more

The deceiver is Kil'jaeden's title not Sargeras. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    The deceiver is Kil'jaeden's title not Sargeras. :P
    Wrong! Brox is the deceiver! he killed Sargeras and took his crown, becoming the new Sargeras, burning beard and all. So every mention of Sargeras after the war of the ancients is Brox.

Quote Originally Posted by Serratth View Post
    Cenarius's enchant wounded Sargeras. Any Warrior swinging that axe would have been able to hurt him. Broxigar is still a great warrior though.
    the axe wasnt that special. it was only enchanted to be as strong and as sharp as a diamond.
    nice try
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor