Engineering and PVP

I have a Paladin who has mining and blacksmithing and a Warrior who has mining and engineering. I want to be a healer in PVP with my Paladin and was wondering if it's beneficial to delete 600 blacksmithing for engineering on my Paladin and move my blacksmithing to my Warrior? I really don't want to do this unless it will give me an advantage in PVP as I heal my group. Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Brothermike View Post
    I have a Paladin who has mining and blacksmithing and a Warrior who has mining and engineering. I want to be a healer in PVP with my Paladin and was wondering if it's beneficial to delete 600 blacksmithing for engineering on my Paladin and move my blacksmithing to my Warrior? I really don't want to do this unless it will give me an advantage in PVP as I heal my group. Thanks for your time!
    You can't use engineering items in arena, anyone can now by Gliders off AH and the Nitro Boosts share a CD with pot.

If you're that serious about PvP that you'd change professions just for a slight speed increase once a minute I suppose it's worth it, but I think it's a waste of time. Especially since you can't use it in serious PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    You can't use engineering items in arena, anyone can now by Gliders off AH and the Nitro Boosts share a CD with pot.

If you're that serious about PvP that you'd change professions just for a slight speed increase once a minute I suppose it's worth it, but I think it's a waste of time. Especially since you can't use it in serious PvP.
    Can you use engineering items in battlegrounds? I don't think I'll be doing arena, just battlegrounds.

Can you use engineering items in battlegrounds? I don't think I'll be doing arena, just battlegrounds.
    Random BG's you can ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Random BG's you can ye.
    Well I'm going to switch then, since I'm a healer I need all the help I can get since I'm usually focus fired lol. Do you know if gnomish or goblin engineering is better?

Both are equally useless. Engineering is awesome for random battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Both are equally useless. Engineering is awesome for random battlegrounds.
    So what your saying is it doesn't matter if I choose Goblin or Gnomish?

So what your saying is it doesn't matter if I choose Goblin or Gnomish?
    gnomish has way better items to play with, goblin is just explosives.

Most of the extra stuff Goblin lets you build is bombs. And they're pretty useless. Gnomish has more 'fun items' and whatnot. Though a lot of the stuff is lowbie stuff you'll never build. Also Gnomish porters are to Gadgetzan and Toshley Station while the Goblin porters are to Everlook and Area 52. So that might help your decision making if you are going to build the teleporters for getting around.

Quote Originally Posted by r1dik View Post
    gnomish has way better items to play with, goblin is just explosives.
    Do the explosives help in BG dps as I heal?