Thread: No Loot in MC?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Loot in MC?

Tomorrow is the 10th Anniversary of WoW and with it comes the Level 100 LFR-Version of MC. As far as I know you'll get 1 pet for logging in, 1 pet for completing LFR, 1 Mount for killing Ragnaros and a ilvl-640-helm. Also you got the chance to loot the visual effect of Ragnaros' Weapon for your weapon. Otherwise there is no loot connected with MC. Can anyone confirm or deny that?
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

From what we know so far, the only loot is the ilvl 640 helms. This is consistent with other holiday events granting for example a ring, or a trinket.

Deleted
    yes you are right.

That is my understanding of how it works

Well, that sucks then. I was able to craft my engineering goggles today and tomorrow the same thing just is rewarded for free.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Pet from logging in
    Mount from doing MC
    Helm from killing Rag
    Chance at a pet and chance to have enchant transmog spell thing(i am not sure about this one) for killing rag

thats pretty much it
    Last edited by Traveler Voltin; 2014-11-20 at 06:33 PM.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

They should have made it drop cosmetic peices for T1 transmogging.

I know you can just go to normal MC and farm it for the real thing (unless monk or DK...) but it would still be neat to see T1 drop in a 40man again, even if it was just a transmog item. Perhaps a recolor that was previously unavailable.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Well, that sucks then. I was able to craft my engineering goggles today and tomorrow the same thing just is rewarded for free.
    That's your own fault, though. They announced the free 640 hats for everybody a long, long time ago.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Perhaps a recolor that was previously unavailable.
    Then people would complain because of "all the wasted ressources". You know how things work here.

The informations regarding the event were available for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Then people would complain because of "all the wasted ressources". You know how things work here.

The informations regarding the event were available for quite a while.
    A lot of the recolors I was talking about already exist in the game. They are just unavailable to players.

Like the Paladin T1 recolor that one of Kaels minions has during his encounter. It's Black/Red. There is a similar version players can get that is Silver/Red but it is also missing some pieces.

They exist in the game data...it wouldn't take much to make them into xmog pieces.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

At least you can upgrade the goggles so it's not a total waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Pet from logging in
    Mount from doing MC
    Helm from killing Rag
    Chance at a pet and chance to have enchant transmog spell thing(i am not sure about this one) for killing rag

thats pretty much it
    I haven’t heard that myself, that would be awesome I haven’t heard that myself, that would be awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I haven’t heard that myself, that would be awesome I haven’t heard that myself, that would be awesome
    The weapon illusion that just add a visual effects on weapons is Flames of Ragnaros and the pet is Hatespark

10+ Year Old Account
    But your engineering goggles can be upgraded, as the free helm will not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groalarbear View Post
    But your engineering goggles can be upgraded, as the free helm will not.
    Yea. Tho upgrading 10 ilvl to goggles cost 1,5 times materials needed on the goggles

So will we be clearing ALL Of MC for the mount or is it a shortened version?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

So just confirming, 10 bosses and only the loot specified above will drop? Sounds like a lot of work.
    I'll still be doing it and having a blast, but geesh I wish the other bosses would drop something, or is it just a Rag fight?

Deleted
    We just killed the first boss no loot

Deleted
    This raid is complete chaos. Holy shit lol.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    We just killed the first boss no loot
    how many bosses?