610 fury warrior dps...

ok so im simming at 12200 dps with 610 ilvl gear and was just wondering if that was about right for my gear? (Malfes EU auchindoun) if someone could answer my question that would be appreciated

610 ilvl doesn't really say much, stats vary on gear. That being said, it depends a lot on the fight. Most heroic fights are pretty bad for fury warriors right now, a lot of movement, having to stay away from the boss for a little while at a time, target switching etc. But yeah, I'd say somewhere around 12k is pretty normal in that kind of gear, depending on the fight.

iv got +crit and mastery for most slots which iv read is the best stats for fury, anyway thanks for the reply its put my mind at ease

10+ Year Old Account
    about 15kish dps with ~620 gear and ~20k with ~630 seems to be fine, depends on mostly on your trinkets (that random ilvl 665 with 2k strength on use is insane)

Fury is great at aoe, bladestorm is just crazy. If you're interested in single target dps go gladiator it's just miles ahead.

yeah iv just checked askmrrobot and just getting 2 620 trinkits are almost 1800dps increase right there so thats my 1st priority.