Deleted

Why is the Darkmoon trinket considered bad?

It has static int + spirit proc, which sounds quite ideal. Why are so many people saying it's not worth it to go for it?

It's not? DMC is a great trinket and most healers are trying to get their hands on it. Especially since trinkets with static throughput and a regen proc are rather rare currently.

201 int + 250 avg spirit (655 version) is definitely a very strong trinket. Of course it doesn't go as high ilvl as mythic raid drops, but that counts for all crafted items.

Its not considered bad, its considered very good.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

You're the first person I've heard say it's bad. People are happily forking over 500,000 gold to get it. It isn't bad.

The only people that consider it bad are probably the ilvl kiddies

Deleted
    Not really saying it's bad, just hear a lot of people saying it is, when the trinket itself looks really good. Thanks for confirming my suspicions

Deleted
    The WoD dps ones can't live up to the old DMC trinkets. Hence the bad rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertii View Post
    It has static int + spirit proc, which sounds quite ideal. Why are so many people saying it's not worth it to go for it?
    The reason ppl are saying it is bad is because it is static int + chance on *attack* proc to grant spirit. On live currently (as of yesterday) it was not proccing on heals, only attacks. I'm assuming that this was an oversight and blizz is going to fix it before raiding starts in a week and a half...but you never know.

FYI here is the wowhead link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=112317&bonus=527

*Also, blizz just nerfed the +int on the 640 ilvl trinket down to 117 from 175 previously to bring it in line with other similar ilvl trinkets
    Last edited by Pippilongear; 2014-11-23 at 01:02 AM.