Ore overload! Help!

So I my main is a cloth wearer, with mining.

I also have my garrison mine, and combined I'm getting a lot of ore. I don't plan on using a forge, since I'm a clothie.

I would like to get rid of my trading post, so that makes me wonder what I can use all of this ore for. What other buildings would use it? Alchemy? Engineering?

Edit: Even if I kept my trading post, it would not get rid of my ore fast enough. I only get to dump ore into it every 4th or 5th day.
    Last edited by DarkMethod; 2014-11-21 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    So I my main is a cloth wearer, with mining.

I also have my garrison mine, and combined I'm getting a lot of ore. I don't plan on using a forge, since I'm a clothie.

I would like to get rid of my trading post, so that makes me wonder what I can use all of this ore for. What other buildings would use it? Alchemy? Engineering?
    JCs use some of it (blackrock ore I think?) to make taladite(site?) for the gems.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Use it for JC, the other professions that use it, WO's, or just you know...sell it?

I am in exactly the same spot, even the Blacksmith building uses True iron ore. I think the only solution is the AH.