Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

women whining about men standing up to urinate

why do you do it? are you jealous of men being able to do that? or what is it that upsets you so much about it???

Deleted
    Welcome back Niva, we missed you.

And it's obviously because they're jealous.

Assuming this topic will survive a potential lock down; my experience has taught me women tend to be very indirect. If they're "whining" on a man standing up while peeing, it most likely is due to the guy splattering fucking everywhere. No jealousy involved, pinky promise.

Edit:
    Also, relevant:

Deleted
    I'm a man, and I thank God he gave me a wiener, I feel bad for all those poor women having to sit down on public WCs...

15+ Year Old Account
    not sure ive ever heard a woman whine at me because i can pee standing up? seems ridiculous

How else could we clear the window?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    why do you do it? are you jealous of men being able to do that? or what is it that upsets you so much about it???
    Freud had an interesting theory.

And feminists can't report me 'cuz it's science.

:^)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy

Alright I have to say it, if you're responsible for cleaning the bathroom you're going to sit to pee. I don't care how accurate a shot you are you're going to spray everywhere.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I'm a man, and I thank God he gave me a wiener, I feel bad for all those poor women having to sit down on public WCs...
    You put paper on the seat or hover over it. <.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Freud is an idiot.

Deleted
    Because 9/10 men (Source: Me, I'm a man) will accidentally piss outside the toilet and that's pretty disgusting, I guess. Never cleaned a bathroom so I wouldn't know but I can imagine it is for the person who does it, generally a woman. Also, standing up and pissing isn't our natural pissing stance, as such, we can't completely empty our bladder while standing up. This increases your chance for infection and prostate cancer. So there's that as well. Perhaps they just care about our health?

I had a fluid mechanics professor that said that no matter how hard you try you will always have some stuff getting outside (well he might have used another analogy for that, a hose, but it still applies .

See the work of Prof Tadd Truscott and Randy Hurd of the "Splash Lab" at Brigham Young.
    Last edited by Umphred; 2014-11-21 at 09:32 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fireman.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    \

Freud is an idiot.
    He has a degree.

You put aluminium in a microwave.

Maybe women should stand up when they pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    not sure ive ever heard a woman whine at me because i can pee standing up? seems ridiculous

Only single horny women would complain about this. Over in sweden a fiminazy group tried to get young mothers to teach their boys to pee sitting down. All of the mothers laughed at them and said they would never do that, they want their little boys to grow up to be men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    You put paper on the seat or hover over it. <.<
    What a PITA. I just pull down my pants, pull out my fireman and go choo choo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    Assuming this topic will survive a potential lock down; my experience has taught me women tend to be very indirect. If they're "whining" on a man standing up while peeing, it most likely is due to the guy splattering fucking everywhere. No jealousy involved, pinky promise.

Edit:
    Also, relevant:
    as i age sitting to pee isn't always the best option it is just faster, though sitting to pee is more relaxing and avoids the risk of missing.
    However, i once encountered a toilet seat with a gap between the seat and the bowl.. and i managed to pee just between that while sitting.. that was a fun clean up.
    I think girls might have a slight "it'd be nice to stand and pee" but its really the splatter issue yeah..
    I think we need a re-worked toilet being more common, sitting as a guy with "wood" or even trying to stand and pee with "wood" is fairly dangerous.
    And god forbid using a public toilet you just hold it. ^_^
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

There's science and then there's Freud. Never the twain shall meet.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Only single horny women would complain about this. Over in sweden a fiminazy group tried to get young mothers to teach their boys to pee sitting down. All of the mothers laughed at them and said they would never do that, they want their little boys to grow up to be men.
    What a load of bullshit. Mothers laugh because they want them to be men? Never heard of. Even my diehard Moderate mom taught me to sit down and pee because having a kid is enough work as it is, she doesn't need a kid that pisses down the entire bathroom.

You want to be a real man? Occupy the toilet for an hour every morning so that you can read the newspaper in peace.
    Last edited by mmoc96b28150b7; 2014-11-21 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post

i was at this party once, and man... those toilets (shared mens and womans) rough...
    i felt disgusted using them as a guy and not even touching them, how a woman used them i have no idea. there was no toilet paper / paper towles, so unless they took their own i don't want to know what happened.
    maybe they hover, but that sounds like a pain in the ass.