Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If blizzard is successfull with WoD, i wont wonder if they were successfull with an expansion that removes LFR and LFD, has a whole area full of poop quests and grinding left (killing mobs) as endgame only besides raids which all need organization and are limited to the hardcore crowd.

At the end it seems to me, that blizzard may change whatever they like, and as more disgusting a change seems, more people will play a new expac.

While the idea if a change is disgusting surely is subjective.

I am still wondering what actually made WoD successfull. Was it a hype? Is it actually something the devs added to the game?

What is the reason 3 million people returned to the most grindy expac up to now?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2014-11-25 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Enlighten us please, what unforgettable and impacting feature did Wrath or MoP have over WoD? Now don't say flying because as we see now, flying is one of the things that really, deeply hurt the game after TBC. The amount of exploration and hidden secrets that WoD offers can literally not be achieved in a game world where you can simply fly everywhere.
    You state your opinion as though it's fact. It's not, and I strongly disagree with it. Not everyone agrees that making things more tedious automatically makes them more fun. Flying was awesome and this expansion is sorely lacking without it. I don't mind having to level to 100 without flying and going through a few quests or spending some gold before learning how to do it but if you think that adding the gimmick of chests with a handful of garrison resources is more fun than being able to fly around the world--you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Please; do not ever, ever, ever mention... that expansion again! It is the job of a video game developer to give decent names to their titles so we gamers don't recieve WTH faces when we mention the name. Mind as well be called World of Warcraft: The @#$& with It or World of Warcraft: Expansion Name to Shame or Fans at the Workplace

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it wasn't developer's choice: its was whoever the hell had the guts to encourage Blizzard to turn their 2003 April Fools day joke into a reality by actualy implementing pandas.
    That would have been the fan outcry when it was revealed that Pandaren were an Aprils Fools Day joke. Warcraft fans wanted them from the day they were shown as a possible race in WC3 even as a joke

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    They did: it's called more WoW for us junkies.
    yep. everyone got their fix lol. also, it shouldnt be hard to dominate when you compare to the pandaland release.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.