Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ashran hotfixed?

So, been farming on Ashran, where the boss from ally gives 625 honor. Suddenly, it gives only 63 honor. Is this intended or a bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Same happened on Ragnaros EU, looks like it on US too, rip Ashran.

Deleted
    Im playing on Ragnaros EU too. So lets wait and see what people says xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    why does that reminds me the Tol Barad honor farming in its first days..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashran honor has been nerfed. Killing the enemy boss only gives 62 honor now, rendering the entire zone almost entirely useless.

Can't find any source for this hotfix. Could anyone provide one? (We don't know if it's intentional or a bug)

Deleted
    Do you by any chance have any source?

Wait you guys actually killed the opposing team's boss? that NEVER happens on blackrock.

Deleted
    so now all the people that have jobs/school that cant play all day and night are going to suffer.

They just updated their hotfix notes, nothing about reducing honor there so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Slason View Post
    They just updated their hotfix notes, nothing about reducing honor there so far.
    you should read closer:

High Warlord Volrath and Grand Marshal Tremblade now only award 50 Honor for defeating them (down from 500).

10+ Year Old Account
    Good while it lasted, now it will be empty after the daily epic box is done...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to be the cool kid by being unique and saying i belive this is a good thing. For both sides. If boss farming is gone, Sides will not get camped 24/7 causing people to miss out on boxes. If the boss grants shitty honor, As said - People will come, get box, leave. Granting both sides the chance to win instead of constant side rape all the time. AKA ALLYS WITH BIG TREE.

Also to add. As for honor - we all know. Its a joke to get. GS rewards + random BG chests. Spent the 1st day leveling to 100, Took 3 hours to full gear never steped foot in ashran.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2014-11-22 at 02:56 AM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

"We gotta fix these guys gearing up so quickly"

"I know, lets make it worthless!"

Played for an hour the "normal" way and got 121 honor.
    I'd rather lose in BGs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yay thank god. I've only been able to get 2 boxes from that guy so far. Why should one side be able to get 500 honor every 15 minutes when I have no chance at all?

i hope that once they enable some kind of CRZ and auto-population balance that they bring back the 500 honor, but for now, im glad its gone!

Haha, not gonna lie. This needed to be fixed. Decided to log on at 1AM last night to see if Ashran was still garbage (neither team could gain an upper hand over the other a few hours earlier) and found Ashran completely overrun by my faction (Guessing the children had to go to bed for school.). In the next six hours I killed the boss a shitload of times, completed all bonus objectives and several events and was able to take my rogue from 0 PVP gear to fully geared.

Sucks my hunter and paladin won't benefit from a full set of PvP gear with little effort but yeah, that needed a change.

"Deleting this entirely and starting over" would be the only hotfix I'd be interested in seeing.

For me its "im only going back to ashran for rep stuff and farming herbs" xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aelia View Post
    you should read closer:

High Warlord Volrath and Grand Marshal Tremblade now only award 50 Honor for defeating them (down from 500).
    I believe its because that honor will be conquest come December. 50 conquest is still a decent reward.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    "We gotta fix these guys gearing up so quickly"

"I know, lets make it worthless!"

Played for an hour the "normal" way and got 121 honor.
    I'd rather lose in BGs.
    Did 6 bgs last night. Got 4 pieces of pvp gear in the boxes, what is this Ashran you speak of?