Trinket hotfixes

Blizzard has posted they've hotfixed many trinkets to have stats "more in line with their item levels." If you've got any of the trinkets affected by the change please post about it here so it's all in one spot people can find easily to get information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

The heroic Spores of Alacrity had it's strength reduced from 159 to 88.
    The Draenic Philosopher's Stone had it's mastery reduced from 145 to 97.
    The Skull of War had it's strength reduced from 175 to 147.
    The heroic Bonemaw's Big Toe had it's strength reduced from 159 to 106.

the heroic spi trinket with critproc has had spi reduced by around 1/3rd. not logged in right now, but it was shit anyway before, and is now even worse.
    Running int /crit and spi /some secondaryspec trinket right now, those have not been nerfed.

Deleted
    It's really weird: I have a hc wf spi + on use mastery trinket that went from 168 to 113 spirit. Now it's actually worse than another regular ilvl 615 trinket with spi + on use mastery I have. That one has 116 spirit. Not sure what they were thinking with that change...

Deleted
    i am pretty mad about the changes on Scabbard of Kyanos
    They deleted the complete Versatility and this is just bullshit.
    Now its only a 2200 Strenght on Use

Quote Originally Posted by ItsImBaBimBa View Post
    considering vers is crap and they lengthened the duration of the str buff... its a slight buff. Some dude went math nerd on it, in the other thread. Don't tell anyone tho

Deleted
    The 665 Int/Mana trinket had its intellect buffed by 114 because the on-use is terrible, and I'm guessing they don't want to play with mana tuning.

Was +220 Int, now +334.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsImBaBimBa View Post
    I did the math on it and they actually buffed it a bit. Sure they removed the versatility, but they buffed the duration to 15 seconds. Here's the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    considering vers is crap and they lengthened the duration of the str buff... its a slight buff. Some dude went math nerd on it, in the other thread. Don't tell anyone tho
    I'm the one who did the math on it.

But I think it's okay to let people know about it. Blizzard said it wants Versatility to be one of the bottom 3 stats for all specs, so they know very well that getting rid of a poor stat while buffing the best stat is likely to result in a DPS boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder