Daily Cd's not Actually Daily?

So I have been noticing that across all of my professions I am getting notification of different times remaining on the CD.

My understanding was that the CD resets at the same time the rest of the Daily's do (i.e 3am on Oceanic Servers). This cannot possibly be the case as I checked at 7am today before I left for work and the majority of CD's have 14 hours remaining meaning I can make another at 9pm.

This, in addition to the fact I was able to do most of CD's twice yesterday (1 in the am, 1 in the pm) suggests I am missing a key piece of understanding as to when and how often these CD's reset.

Is what I am seeing a bug or is there some sort of catchup mechnaic that I didn't read about that lets me do multiple CD's and I must now keep track of them all individually instead of just knowing they all resest once per day at a set time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you hit 700 in a profession, the daily cooldown gains 3 charges, each with a 24(?) hour cooldown.

That's the thing, none of my professions are 700.

I'm going to eat a day lost of CD's and see if that resyncs them all back to being used daily instead of at different times each day and sometimes more than once a day.