Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's like this thread should be renamed "Bugs with combat."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Stealth cooldown does not begin until after Subterfuge ends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    What I've noticed just in the last few days.

Stealth is still breaking randomly on it's own.
    Killing Spree has an occasional issue of canceling early. (While the Targeted NPC is still alive.)
    Blade Flurry when Toggling OFF while the 'Activation' CD is enabled, has to be clicked 3 or 4 times before it will finally turn off.
    The Pick-pocketing item to summon the NPC will continue to drop from NPC's when pick pocketing them when the item is in your bank (Even though you can only have one at at a time.)

Super Sticky Bomb looks exactly like Faerie Fire but can't be cloaked off, although there's no way to know which is on you without mousing over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Death from Above in Highmaul Colliseum is an instant loss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Somehow, not sure how (yet) my poisons are randomly dropping...

Deleted
    do you guys know if anticipation stacks not transferring correctly after using Slice and dice is intended or bugged?

Every time I use it at like 5+ combo points I use up those 5 combo points I have but the anticipation stacks stay as anticipation, can't use them, have to pool another 5 to get access to those from anticipation which is kinda sad :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppek1993 View Post
    do you guys know if anticipation stacks not transferring correctly after using Slice and dice is intended or bugged?

Every time I use it at like 5+ combo points I use up those 5 combo points I have but the anticipation stacks stay as anticipation, can't use them, have to pool another 5 to get access to those from anticipation which is kinda sad :c
    Anticipation doesn't work with SnD. Only offensive finishers (Evis, CT).

Not sure if it's a rogue problem or just me, but I can rarely eat for 10 seconds straight. I randomly just stand up. Highly annoying as I can't get the food buff most times

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Somehow, not sure how (yet) my poisons are randomly dropping...
    When you change talents or glyphs your lethal poison will drop

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    Not sure if it's a rogue problem or just me, but I can rarely eat for 10 seconds straight. I randomly just stand up. Highly annoying as I can't get the food buff most times
    I believe it's HaT procs causing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    Indeed it is. I told them the first day the beta came online that there's s problem with that. They did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Blade Flurry when Toggling OFF while the 'Activation' CD is enabled, has to be clicked 3 or 4 times before it will finally turn off.
    I get this but I also sometime experience not being able to turn BF off (except with cancel aura or clicking it off) when the cooldown is done.

Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Indeed it is. I told them the first day the beta came online that there's s problem with that. They did nothing.
    Small correction: Anticipation* HaT procs cause this, not HaT.

Fix: Burn Recup/SnD and immediately eat, you'll finish before the first Anticipation CP interrupts you.

Quote Originally Posted by broggernaut View Post
    Small correction: Anticipation* HaT procs cause this, not HaT.

Fix: Burn Recup/SnD and immediately eat, you'll finish before the first Anticipation CP interrupts you.
    I run MfD, not Anticipation, and I bounce up and down like a yoyo spamming eat in battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by tanwedar View Post
    I get this but I also sometime experience not being able to turn BF off (except with cancel aura or clicking it off) when the cooldown is done.
    there is a grace period after activating, so people hammering the button to activate it asap do not acccidentally turn it off the same instant.
    same with stealth.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

7+ Year Old Account
    [Combat Rogue] Venom Rush doesn't appear to be working at all on Brackenspore, what so ever...

- - - Updated - - -

I get that, but my poisons will randomly drop while IN combat more commonly.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We fixed cloak to work in UBRS"

It's worse then ever before. It keeps bugging out EVERYWHERE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroflip View Post
    The lethal poison also seems to drop when you switch weapons as well
    Poisons also fall off when u switch to fishing and back again... so i guess it always falls off when switching anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    FFFFF...
    Some of these I can't even tell if they are actual bugs, or just the Dev's intentionally doing silly things...

Deleted
    Glyph of Energy Flows does not work with Twin Orgron Whirlwind.

Maybe intended maybe not.

OK am I the only rogue that plays with sound enabled or is it only me that has no sound connected with poisons,

Before the WoD prepatch hitting target with poison applied had a bass heavy boom, rupture ticks also gave the same audio feedback, but since then the only audio connected to poisons is when applying them. There is now no difference in sound wether poisons are present or missing