View Poll Results: Help me pick

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Ret Pally (lvl 93) and Death Knight (lvl 91)

0 0%
  • Ret Pally (lvl 93) and Shadow Priest (lvl 94)

0 0%
  • Death Knight (lvl 91) and Shadow Priest (lvl 94)

0 0%
  • Level all and rotate

0 0%

Choosing a Third Class to Level

I dont know how it is with you guys? I have more than one class to level up. I actually have a total of 8 max level characters. I have decided that while they all will eventually be level 100, I will have 3 or 4 that will be level 100 first, and geared first. I need help making this decision.

The first to 100 was my hunter, he is my main. As for the rest, the decision is tough. I am a 44 year old gamer dad if that helps. I have become displeased with more spells that have casting times. I am not feeling good about playing mages right now. Upset that I lost Fel Flame on my Warlock, and feel that a Ret Pally is simply more fun than playing an Arms warrior.

So basically I have two more slots to fill. I need a second and third class to level to 100 and gear up.

If you like playing a Ret Pally......then play one to 100
    For a 3rd - if you don't like cast times, then a caster is probably not a great choice. Maybe try a melee class you have not played in a while?

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick what you should level up. That's your choice. For that reason, we don't allow Help Me Choose My Class/Spec/Gender/Faction/Role/Race/Boost threads here.