Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently looking for some conscious people who are able to raid a couple of evenings a week, within a fun, but progressive raiding team.

A fairly laid back and chilled out atmosphere, with the aims of getting to know some nice people and being able to down bosses nice and easily.

All I ask is that you are able to play your class well, listen, learn from any mistakes and most of all have fun..that is what this games about right?

It's as simple as that

Starting with a 10+ Heroic Raiding with eyes set on Mythic.

Raid days are to be Wednesdays and Sundays.
2000-2300 Server time.

I would be asking for 100% attendance as it's just the 2 days each week. I would also expect the basics of any raider...ie flasks, enchants, correct mods and so forth. The usual shabam. Shouldn't even need to say that tbh.

Arses and slackers won't be tolerated... if you are a bit of a tit... it's not the place for you as it's a community of decent people who just want to have a nice progressive environment to raid in.

I don't mind if your new to the game, or and old skool vanillaite like myself, old, young, rich, poor...Doesn't matter. I'm just after a positive. friendly attitude.

If your interested just give us a shout in game my Battletag is jahsonmiles#2335

Just for reference it is a newly formed guild, but I know what I want and how it will be. Pleasant and progressive.

Cheers