Deleted

Followers at 100, almost no missions?

Yesterday morning I have finished levelling all my active followers to lvl100. I have 7 ilvl 630 a most of the rest are 615 (except the working ones). What happended after I levelled the last and finished the last bit of lvl99 mission was that I almost stopped getting any new missions. My alts with followers all between 94-100 get more missions that they can handle, but on main, missions almost dont appear.

Anyone knows what is causing this?

Thanks for answers

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    I'm in the same boat, its getting kinda sucky ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have the Inn at level 3 to unlock the Treasure Missions? There are, after what I know other means to get missions as well, but I don't think it should be a necessity to have those buildings either to have your followers out on missions. Good thing this is brought up though, maybe Blizzard takes a look.

As near as I can tell they give you fewer missions, but the missions are longer and typically take 2 to 3 followers. So your followers will all be busy.

my problem is that missions seem mostly useless, I expect we'll get missions for raid gear when raids actually open.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    my problem is that missions seem mostly useless, I expect we'll get missions for raid gear when raids actually open.
    After you have done the quests for the 680 Ring, you will get Garrison Missions to get Fragments for the next Legendary quest, that is just one of them that I know of.

Deleted
    It seems more people have encountered this... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4920?page=2#23

Deleted
    Mhm so keep at least one level 99 follower or get close to no missions... idiotic...

Currently just gotta deactivate some 100 followers and replace with ones <99 sadly until they do what they did with lower level missions.

Seriously today I had 17 100s, and 3 under 100, I noticed missions stopped spaming, would still get a few from the 3 <100s I had, but I just got level 3 Barracks and added 2 new <100 followers and the missions really increased.

How? I got 20 active followers and I send everybody I dont use to work in various areas on missions, but my missions pile up, atm I got 7 missions in progress and 14 available missions.

I'm having the opposite problem.. I have a ton of missions that take about 10 hours and only reward 60g and 800 experience.. which my dudes dont need. Even if I do them I just keep getting them right after I finish.

Having the same issue. Used to have 13~15 missions at all times, now I'm struggling to get past 8 and most of them are really ( 8h+ ) long and have ilvl 615 reqs.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2014-11-23 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I'm having the opposite problem.. I have a ton of missions that take about 10 hours and only reward 60g and 800 experience.. which my dudes dont need. Even if I do them I just keep getting them right after I finish.

Considering you just said a ton of 10 hour mission giving 800 experience I'm going to assume you are not like us that have all level 100 followers

The problem is that if you have all level 100 followers our missions hardly ever come in, but if you acctivate 1 follower under 100 you'll start getting several missions an hour.

So my tip for you is to level your epics, rare followers to 100, and some of the uncommons and keep around 5-8 followers under 100, and you'll still have a joy from these!

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    For those long missions use one of the followers that halves the mission time.
    That's a random trait and not everyone is running the Inn. There's absolutely no reason why people with all lvl 100 followers should be getting less missions than people with a bunch of lowbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    That's a random trait and not everyone is running the Inn. There's absolutely no reason why people with all lvl 100 followers should be getting less missions than people with a bunch of lowbies.
    Exactly.

I'm forced to have several low levels (low in this case is = 99 for most XP - if you want most salvage go with lvl 90 followers and 30 min missions) just to send my followers out.

Also I would like to add that after you get the Barracks lvl 3, you have to slowly ( 1 per day ) activate your followers ( or learn/gain new ones ). Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It is?

I got it from a follower that I picked up in the world, I don´t even have an inn.
    It's totally random. I got mine with Croman.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a buttload of 100 missions I havent done, I got my salvage yard going a bit late so getting the ilvls up has been a bit of a bitch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.