Deleted

Goddamnit Leeroy..

Finally had a good group, cleared the instance in time, killed the son of beast with time left on the timer.
    Then leeroy comes walking in, we cheer at him, welcome him to the garrison, and then the fucking idiot walks straight trough the fire trail son of the beast leaves behind.

Fuck my life.
    Whats your Leeroy story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and some guildies cleared it. We got him. That's my story!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Then leeroy comes walking in, we cheer at him, welcome him to the garrison, and then the fucking idiot walks straight trough the fire trail son of the beast leaves behind.
    same thing actually happend to me.. so retarded

Then apparently you didn't clear it fast enough. The group I did it with killed beast with about 15 seconds left. By time Leeroy got there the fire trial had disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by iDot View Post
    Then apparently you didn't clear it fast enough. The group I did it with killed beast with about 15 seconds left. By time Leeroy got there the fire trial had disappeared.
    I killed it once before the timer was up, but a trash fire pool wasn't despawning. He ran straight through it and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed it with around 160 seconds to go.

Finally had a good group, cleared the instance in time, killed the son of beast with time left on the timer.

Fuck my life.
    Whats your Leeroy story?
    Laughing more than i prob should
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

We cleared it all, then ran back and got leeroy. Boom, done

I had to laugh. Anyway, here comes my story. We had been clearing the trash for quite a while (with two wipes), when the timer hit 0 when we were right in front of the Beast. So, we panicked and tried to down it as fast as we could. When the Beast was about 20% left, Leeroy jumped in out of the blue, charged right into the Beast and got one shot. We were quite stumbled, but tried it again the next day. We managed to get him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Killed it with around 160 seconds to go.
    We killed everything required, AND the next boss, and still had 45+ seconds to go lol..pretty easy achieve with even one competent dps.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    We killed everything required, AND the next boss, and still had 45+ seconds to go lol..pretty easy achieve with even one competent dps.
    Same here, that was solo queue as dps.
    Don't think anybody in the group queued together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Same here, that was solo queue as dps.
    Don't think anybody in the group queued together.
    You do realize that that will give your entire group 15% more dmg, healing and hp, right? You make it sound as if that is trivial

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it as a healer with a tank and one dps.

- - - Updated - - -

(Queued with me)
    You're a towel.

I did it in a PUG with over 2.5 minutes to spare after killing the beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    My story is that we cleared it all including son, had plenty of time left, sat waiting for him .. where is here .. where is here ... where is he.

Scoured the instance and found a caster mob halfway inside a wall on the ramp just past third boss. We think it might have been an add from the boss fights last phase, whatever it was, we assume it killed him, as he just disappeared and we never got it >.<

Yay for bugged mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by iDot View Post
    I had just gotten UBRS via lfd and someone asked if we could do the achie. We tried it, clearing everything and we got to beast with 20sec left, we didn't kill it in time, but about 1min after we killed it, we got the achievement

But I also never saw Leeroy, there was some yell iirc, but that was it.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    I had just gotten UBRS via lfd and someone asked if we could do the achie. We tried it, clearing everything and we got to beast with 20sec left, we didn't kill it in time, but about 1min after we killed it, we got the achievement

But I also never saw Leeroy, there was some yell iirc, but that was it.
    Once the timer ends he starts running, he still takes a good minute to get to the beasts room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Same thing happened to me in a random lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time we didn't quite know what to clear, we tried killing the Son of the Beast with him in the room and obviously failed. Second time we beat the hound with 45 seconds left on the timer. Third time was similar to our second.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    You do realize that that will give your entire group 15% more dmg, healing and hp, right? You make it sound as if that is trivial
    This achievement is trivial lol. Just clear the shit and you get it. If the fire was still there when he got up there, that means you are lying about the time. The fire despawns very shortly after son of beast dies.