AMD FX 8320 vs 8350

Trying to build a new computer this coming black Friday since mine is dying in more ways than one. Is it worth the price difference between the 8320 and the 8350? I use my computer for college work, photoshop for design and photo editing and most of all games such as wow and other various steam games. Also could anyone recommend a board to go with it? Going with AMD since it is cheaper since I have a tight budget.

Not worth the difference. 8350 just has higher factory clock than 8320, after OC both run about same speed.

Tight budget is not good enough reason to buy AMD processor, even Intel i3 would be better for your use because nothing you listed need many cores.

IMO, the AMD CPU's pretty much top-out at the 4300/6300 chips and you won't see much difference beyond that. WoW would benefit alot more from something like the i3-4150 and they are about $90 at the moment too.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

why not intel or one of the 6-core AMD cpus instead?
    also, I know it's BF and all that, but maybe it would be better to wait for Broadwell or AMD's new chips in the long run

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the 8320 and just overclock it. The 8350 is just an overclocked 8320 anyway.