Deleted

Channel for finding arena partners

Besides general chat, what is good channel for finding arena players? I cant play with established veterans because I dont have rating achievements.

The best place I've found was over on the WoW forums in the arena section. There's usually quite a few people there looking for teams with all different rating requirements.

Other than that, you can find okay players in general chat with low ratings. If you don't have at least 2k+ achievements you aren't going to find 2k players, and that's fine. Just find 1700 players and play with them, if you don't have the achievements you obviously aren't a 2k+ player, so there's plenty you can learn at 1700 and then you can gain rating that way. That's what I did with my Shaman, just found a team looking for 1800+, hadn't really played my Shaman much so went with them, and we finished last season at 2200. My Priest already had the 2k achievement, so finding teams on him was much easier though.

And before anyone mentions it, yes achievements are account wide, but I dislike linking PvP achievements for characters I haven't gotten it on.