Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Been subbed since April 22nd 2005, Was a rainy Friday.

However that account DID get banned, I had another account and sub the same day so I guess that counts as continuous?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Played non stop from Vanilla to Wotlk, then content started to become boring and easy as fuck so I took breaks of a couple of months between patches...haven't played since Thunder King raid thingie.
    I don't mean to sound like a dick but, Why would you hang around on a WoW forum if you think its 'boring and easy as fuck' ? I don't understand the mindset.
    Last edited by Quincey; 2014-11-24 at 09:58 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwee View Post
    That's not that much for 10 years+ of entertainment though.
    Exactly, most people would happily throw down $2000 right now for a 10 year pass to WoW including all future expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    Wife and I have played since vanilla beta. But we have quit and restarted seven or eight times.

Ten years of sub fees plus the box prices would be over $2000!
    Or $200 per year for virtually unlimited gameplay. I've gotten 174 days played on one character, probably close to 300 total played. That's $6 per day played or $.27 per hour. A 2 hour movie costs you $10, or $5 per hour, which is 18x more expensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by captmcneil View Post
    (or both )
    Thanks, that's spot on.
    I'm 22 and have only had a job for 1 year, don't tease...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I had a 1-2 month break during the end of ICC era where I paused my sub. Otherwise, I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Me!
    I've been playing since Vanilla!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Been subbed since April 22nd 2005, Was a rainy Friday.

However that account DID get banned, I had another account and sub the same day so I guess that counts as continuous?

I don't mean to sound like a dick but, Why would you hang around on a WoW forum if you think its 'boring and easy as fuck' ? I don't understand the mindset.
    Because I'm watching other shit atm and mostly spend my time on MMO-C in the offtopics? In case you haven't noticed, usually MMO-C has a more active offtopic forum then all the rest together. It's a bit different around new patches/launches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm 22 and have only had a job for 1 year, don't tease...
    Sorry, didn't intend to. I'm 30 and I've been studying until 3-4 years ago. I don't drive a Porsche if you implied that.

But maybe I would, given the money. So I like your attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Or $200 per year for virtually unlimited gameplay. I've gotten 174 days played on one character, probably close to 300 total played. That's $6 per day played or $.27 per hour. A 2 hour movie costs you $10, or $5 per hour, which is 18x more expensive.
    Exactly. If you think 2000$ over 10 years is much, you have no feeling for money.

Many people probably pay much more in restaurants over that time. Heck, my electricity bill over 10 years would be 7000$. An average car will cost you 15-30.000$ over 10 years (at least 'round where I live), not including the price of the damn thing. Virtually everything gets in the thousands of dollars/euros/whatever, if you do/own it long enough.

Perhaps even the electricity cost of playing WoW over 10 years will be in the hundreds of dollars.
    Last edited by mmoc1848483d5d; 2014-11-24 at 10:24 PM.

I've been subbed since November 23, 2004.