Thread: Arkham Nagrand

Deleted

Arkham Nagrand

Getting treasures on nagrand is too much annoying.

This is WoW, not Batman Arkham focking City!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    having to put on some effort to get the spoil? heresy! this is WoW.

they are optional you dont have to get them at all

Yeah, I mean how dare they make the "World" in Warcraft matter! We should just log in and have all of the stuff we want in our mailbox for free.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Yeah, I mean how dare they make the "World" in Warcraft matter! We should just log in and have all of the stuff we want in our mailbox for free.
    Dude, what the hell? You mean I need to walk to the mailbox?! Surely it wouldn't be too hard for Blizzard to just auto-fill our bags with all the loots and goodies! :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Despite the abnormally high level of assholeishness of the previous posters, I sorta agree that there were far too many treasures that required an NPC to get and find.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Despite the abnormally high level of assholeishness of the previous posters, I sorta agree that there were far too many treasures that required an NPC to get and find.
    But they are the ones that seperate teh dedicated players with the lazy ones that want it mailed to them

Unless you were an engineer. I used my Gnomish Gravity Well (together with Goblin Glider) more than I have ever before. That got me everything rather easily however.

The glider nonsense was a bad idea in Timeless isle. Sad to see it be so prominent in Nagrand.

In TBC, Nagrand was easily my favorite zone. In the new Xpac, I hated every second of it... shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    But they are the ones that seperate teh dedicated players with the lazy ones that want it mailed to them
    Yeah you won't believe the amount of mythic raiding guilds that require you to find these treasures as part of the application process.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Yeah you won't believe the amount of mythic raiding guilds that require you to find these treasures as part of the application process.
    Not sure if joking...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you guys are enjoying World of [Insert Console Game Here]craft.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah because you know, mythic raiding requires no personal effort investment. I'm sure mythic raider can figure out how to get to those treasure.
    Beside, please direct me to a forum to a good mythic raiding guild that specifically requires those items for an application process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Dude, what the hell? You mean I need to walk to the mailbox?! Surely it wouldn't be too hard for Blizzard to just auto-fill our bags with all the loots and goodies! :P
    dude what the hell fill our bags?
    They should auto-vendor the stuff we can't use and equip the stuff we can use and the automatically buy the building upgrades we need for the garrison resources we get automatically.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    But then you need to CLICK on those items! Good lord, can't they just auto use for us too?!