Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Works fine now. Thanks.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    But since the cooldown of Crusader Strike is only 3 GCDs even without The Fires of Justice, isn't it impossible to have less than 1/3 of a charge when your GCD is ready?
    That's an interesting point, will have to investigate further. If it *is*, in fact, impossible, then the action list is a bit odd because we could just exclude WoA at 2 HoPo without bothering to look at CS/Z charges.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    That's an interesting point, will have to investigate further. If it *is*, in fact, impossible, then the action list is a bit odd because we could just exclude WoA at 2 HoPo without bothering to look at CS/Z charges.
    Is there a way to remove WoA and just track it individually, or perhaps I should say would it be a lot of work to add that option? In the case of mythic+ it holds a utility value that makes it useful to track individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Is there a way to remove WoA and just track it individually, or perhaps I should say would it be a lot of work to add that option? In the case of mythic+ it holds a utility value that makes it useful to track individually.
    All of the action lists are fully editable from the UI.

New release on its way out, may fix some issues.

And I went over the APL in SimulationCraft, there are really, really rare times where Wake of Ashes is used with 2 Holy Power and your Crusader Strike/Zeal is fully on CD. It was something like 0.04 casts.

All of the action lists are fully editable from the UI.
    Yeah I was more thinking of a similar option to how you handle interrupts, that way it's something that can be toggled, push comes to shove I'll edit it out though no problem.

Yeah I was more thinking of a similar option to how you handle interrupts, that way it's something that can be toggled, push comes to shove I'll edit it out though no problem.
    I'll probably set up custom toggles for artifact on-use abilities.

I'll probably set up custom toggles for artifact on-use abilities.
    That would be awesome.

I'm wondering why at times the addon suggests using TV over Judgment when both are available?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'm wondering why at times the addon suggests using TV over Judgment when both are available?
    Pause your addon with debug enabled, you can mouseover and see. Maybe there's a bug. Make sure you have the latest version.

I'm probably just completely blind here, but is there any reason both windows hide themselves when in a group, and don't show again unless I do a reload?

It works perfectly outside of a group, and will continue to show when I join one, but the second a pull happens it will hide until a reload, and hide again after the reload on a new pull. I don't receive any error when this happens, and all of the visibility options are on always show, or show with target. Both do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ploner View Post
    I'm probably just completely blind here, but is there any reason both windows hide themselves when in a group, and don't show again unless I do a reload?

It works perfectly outside of a group, and will continue to show when I join one, but the second a pull happens it will hide until a reload, and hide again after the reload on a new pull. I don't receive any error when this happens, and all of the visibility options are on always show, or show with target. Both do the same thing.
    I'm not sure, but that's really funny.

Can you paste your display export string so I can look for odd settings?

I'm not sure, but that's really funny.

Can you paste your display export string so I can look for odd settings?
    Single Target
    Code:
    dSZIeaGEcyxQs12uuQzQkLzlPddCtvjpwL62sCnKs7KO9k2nvTFs)urXWuKFRW5LcdfjdMYWj0bLshLaDmqEnvQyHujlvkAXsvlxv9qq5POwgIADkkzIGQMQuzYiW0HCrvYvrkYLv66QyJGkJJkLSze02rKpIu4ZQIPrLQ(ovQ0irkQNHu1OjOXJu5KkQUfvCAOUhvk65i0FPsP(gvkCGsxybp7zjqn4gEKAmwGnsiYHP(4c43qn4gEKAmwGnsiYHP(4c43qnyareE4vR98bHd)3AyyxYURMHPjIRAS4wRWvbefM(WSi4g7FIK2WuKUuZrn4xcbNkkUctr6snh1Gnk9auCf(fGoC5uuRdx2iPFkSGN9SetxKqPl8Lh0xxcIRWT3i8WR2ByIOijhwckBygxGP28I44JMLAI)9Eu6bOWn36ciUrsEcIwiO3jtgkmF)XIOWiCzDZPGIKC6cF5b91LG4kC7ncp8Q9gMiksOWsqzdZ4cm1MxehF0SuJGLqWPIc3CRlG4gj5jiAHGENmzOGckmF)XIOWHPirPMJAWgLEak9HPirPMJAWVecovuCfUrKoU1uy6I09tHBU1fqCJK8e0SHMMO)DYHf8SNvT2k(Xxwpk8D42dAOMJAVa0HlNsKtHPirPMJADG)ZIuRTkkeejuyg7FQRAoQ9c7XLtjYPWnb(Nvnyc3B3b7Fcd6XvmQr42BeE4vdgqeHhEIXv42zUuZrTxa6WLtjYPWS4wRWvbefQgSrD8txyqKqH7Jek8tKqH)rcfuyydXgQ1nc3CrFC)bHhE1AN5kmfPl1CuRd8Fwu6dl4zpRAWJ)7ncp8HBoNg0CxyksuQ5Owh4)SO0hwWZEwcuB(9WRgJfyJKEAdlbLnCZf9X9heE4vJX(N660b(plk8Lh0xxcIRWWn8OWV1W72UMtd4Mr2fM6JlGFd1Gber4Hpmc8FweXWTZCPMJAVWEC5uIK(WS4EJbvSaaeE4J0nMcp)E4jQglC4U(iPpChOUEKA04poIrofMX(N6QMJAVa0HlNsKqHP(4c43qT53dVAmwGns3tByksxQ5Owh4)Si1ARIcbrcfg(LqWPIIRWTh0qnh1EH94YPe5uyksxQ5OgSrPhGuRTkkeejuyksuQ5OgSrPhGuRTkkeejuyksxQ5Og8lHGtfPwBvuiisOWuKOuZrn4xcbNksT2QOqqKqbLa

AoE
    Code:
    dWdLeaGEcXUuvvBdI0mvvLddA2s5zQQCtvrpwv52sCEjPDsYEf7wQ2pLFsinmf14iLQtJyOi1GPA4e5GKQJsqogGZbrSqsXsvelwsTCGEieEkQLHKEoKAIqutvjnzcy6qDrL4QKs4YQCDLAJQs(MIK2SQW2rIpQi1NHKPrG(oPKmssP06uKy0eQXtqDsvPUfrDnjX9iLI)skr)wHxtkPoaznSq7BFcy(RrhBote5IcGAyAk0MlB(kee1HtDyAqsbcw1Ceqjmz0nxFdcdhg8AHrSOwxMewlqFMZsxR9Qbrlo1HPPSyUS5Rqquho1HPPSyUS5iFpG7goActtzXCzZrmk1qC0e(juyszxmFLuUO(nhwO9Tp0znkGSgEPdRBNarty9pmz0n)pcACuudRGLlmtkim)DrAaINI5sG33OudXHNCTdI(II6mqfaG)Psfim)bsKWHXKYPnZbhf1SgEPdRBNarty9pmz0n)pcACuaHvWYfMjfeM)UinaXtXCbUhWDdhEY1oi6lkQZavaa(NkvGGdom)bsKWHdttH2CzZrmk1qCQdttH2CzZr(Ea3nC0eUAEjlisNrcqfKaODKoR9PIebRKhYcwjSWrj4C4jx7GOVOOodGuG55F)tn8eyh1zocX3Nwt6OcdRjncUAy9nEyUS5pHctk7suZHPbjfiyvZF)n6MZerUOeSsyM0r1oZLn)jPtk7su)cttH2CzZr(Ea3nS56njXWOacttzXCzZr(Ea3nS56njXWOacttH2CzZrmk1qS56njXWOacZsxR9Qbrl2CeJ2amRHHrbegmkGWOIciCDuabhgXqQQ5RJWtomiPEJjJU56IUeMMYI5YMJyuQHyZ1BsIHrbewO9TpZrMaEFyYOhEY7P121W6B8WCzZFs6KYUe1VWcTV9jG5V)gDZzIixu)Qeg57bC3Wrt4LoSUDcenHPPSyUS5Rqquh2C9MKyyuaHPPqBUS5Rqquh2C9MKyyuaH1fDXCzZFs6KYUe1VWmPJQDMlB(tOWKYUe1C4vy76yZNgCSLIAo87VrhT5S4Hw1J6xyDrxmx28NqHjLDjQ5W0GKceSQ5iGsyYOhgdbrDy0HFn64W)vTRLAEp9lrvRHvWYfEYHbj1Bmz0nxx0LW0GKceSQ5VgDS5mrKlkaQHzP7JaBerGyYOh1uNdZsWpshvuvcR)HjJU5iGsyYOJoAcl0(2N56ncQE564WFbNa

Things changed are icon size, number of icons shown, position, and font.

Yeah, it's not breaking on my system. Do you have BugSack or BugGrabber? Is it possible there's an error message?

Keep getting this error when I log in, it opens the artifact window and it's all black.

Code:
    433x ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:24: Usage: GetAppearanceInfoByID(artifactAppearanceID)
    [C]: in function `GetAppearanceInfoByID'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:24: in function `RefreshModel'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:180: in function `TryRefresh'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:81: in function <...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:80>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = nil

Keep getting this error when I log in, it opens the artifact window and it's all black.

Code:
    433x ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:24: Usage: GetAppearanceInfoByID(artifactAppearanceID)
    [C]: in function `GetAppearanceInfoByID'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:24: in function `RefreshModel'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:180: in function `TryRefresh'
    ...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:81: in function <...ddOns\Blizzard_ArtifactUI\Blizzard_ArtifactPerks.lua:80>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = nil
    Yeah, that's an issue with the Blizzard API. I'm trying to develop a workaround.

Yeah, that's an issue with the Blizzard API. I'm trying to develop a workaround.
    Coolers, it's not a huge issue by any means with bug sack installed just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Yeah, it's not breaking on my system. Do you have BugSack or BugGrabber? Is it possible there's an error message?
    Had a little time to see if I could get it to bug out and get a possible error, but got nothing. I joined a group with a friend who was in another zone, but it functioned fine. Could be that it has something to do with being in a dungeon possibly, but I'll have to check later.

Fantastic addon it may just be on my end but at a certain point it feels like the prority window is lagging like its out of sync with the GCD has anyone else noticed that?

But when lust is cast it works flawlessly tried using 10 all the way to 40 updates a second same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Fantastic addon it may just be on my end but at a certain point it feels like the prority window is lagging like its out of sync with the GCD has anyone else noticed that?

But when lust is cast it works flawlessly tried using 10 all the way to 40 updates a second same issue.
    I experience the same issue. Same thing happened for me on the WA version as well. Didn't have the same issue on Shaman though which was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Holysack View Post
    I experience the same issue. Same thing happened for me on the WA version as well. Didn't have the same issue on Shaman though which was odd.
    Its something related to low haste levels cause it works nice and snappy and smooth under lust.