Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyaz View Post
    well seeing as they have completely changed the ret talents on the current Beta as of 6-7-16 the information above has been thrown out of whack :-(
    You mean my post? No I don't think so. Sanctified Wrath was nerfed, but mechanically it's still unchanged, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    You mean my post? No I don't think so. Sanctified Wrath was nerfed, but mechanically it's still unchanged, for example.
    SW is not even a choice for ret in the current beta build they shipped it over to holy..., they've removed a couple of other talents as well or shipped them else where

7+ Year Old Account
    SW is not even a choice for ret in the current beta build they shipped it over to holy..., they've removed a couple of other talents as well or shipped them else where
    I meant Crusade - it was called Sanctified Wrath when it first appeared.

Point is that mechanically there's little difference between then and now.

anything on the paladin side of this? The weakauras version for Enhance is amazing, im interested in seeing where this goes for ret

Just passing by, after a hiatus of more of a year.
    Seeing that you still supporting this wonderfull addon ! Thank you for your work Hekili !

As 7.0.3 is confirmed to go live in 4 days, I want to ask, if there is already a new hekili version for ret to download and maybe to test on ptr.
    Thank u so much for the great work!

EDIT: Only 2 days left. Do you think, the updated addon-version will be ready to 7.0.3 launch?
    Last edited by WildThings; 2016-07-18 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    On the Curse page for Hekili, there is a message that a version for Legion is being worked on. In the meantime you can use a single-icon weakaura.

I can't post any links to it or I would have. Just go to Curse, search Hekili's page and it's in the description.

That WeakAura on Curse seems to get stuck if you chose the Zeal talent and won't suggest any other HP builders with that talent.

Because Zeal is not the best talent to be using...

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Because Zeal is not the best talent to be using...
    Tyaz is there a new 7.0 Ret thread running? No one made one yet or I'm just blind
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

How can I get the WA working if the Import String is like 5 times longer than the allowed space?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    How can I get the WA working if the Import String is like 5 times longer than the allowed space?

Its like a few lines only, are you sure you are copying the WA string and not the data table? The import string is top right.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Its like a few lines only, are you sure you are copying the WA string and not the data table? The import string is top right.
    I figured it out, nevermind.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

If the WeakAura gives you trouble, actually tell me about it. :P

I have updated the Retribution WA at least 3 times since releasing it yesterday. Let me know if Zeal still acts up.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I have updated the Retribution WA at least 3 times since releasing it yesterday. Let me know if Zeal still acts up.
    Whilst I'm sure you've had enough people pestering you elsewhere, I haven't seen it asked here, so... any ETA on your addon being updated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    If the WeakAura gives you trouble, actually tell me about it. :P

I found it to struggle with deciding to use JV on DP procs. Mine is probably a couple of updates behind though so I'll update mine later and see if it's imrpoved.

I've played with it tonight.
    Not tested Zeal for the moment thought.
    Played with Blessed Hammed / Blade of Wrath, both are working fine.
    The Divine Purpose + Justicar's Vengence works flawlessly too (delayed after judgement, etc).

I've encountered only few issues :
    - Sometimes, when you are at 5 HP, and having ~3s left on judgement, the WA just recommand to wait for the judgement, even if everything else is off-cd. Doesn't know if it is really a best practice or something not correctly handled.
    - Encountered the issue few times : the icon start beeing a flat green square. For 1 or 2s, and everything is ok few times later. Seems related to the previous behavior, somehow (judgement on CD, 5HP).

Anyway, thank you for this workaround !

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Sometimes, when you are at 5 HP, and having ~3s left on judgement, the WA just recommand to wait for the judgement, even if everything else is off-cd. Doesn't know if it is really a best practice or something not correctly handled.
    Noticed something similar but chalked it down to me not noticing CS being close to off CD or something. Either way, if you have DP then finishers should probably have slightly higher prio during the judge window to fish for procs.

Edit: Updated it now and it seems to perform much better.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2016-07-21 at 01:14 AM.

It seems to be suggesting DS at 2 detected targets instead of 3. Everything I've read and some of my own napkin math is saying to hold off switching to Divine Storm until 3+ targets. Easy enough to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtim90 View Post
    It seems to be suggesting DS at 2 detected targets instead of 3. Everything I've read and some of my own napkin math is saying to hold off switching to Divine Storm until 3+ targets. Easy enough to ignore.
    That's consistent with the current simcraft APL. Haven't crunched numbers myself to justify not following mserrano's APL.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.