Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Can I somehow get the AW cooldown to show up?
    Turn on cooldowns. /hek, Filters and Keybinds. Generally, you want to turn cooldowns on and off during the fight, so that it's not recommending them at a time you don't want to use them. Bind a key, toggle when needed.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

thank you very much, I will try it when I am out of the office ;-P

Sorry, another question: I have read that you are planing to expand your addon to the hunter class. Does this has gotten serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    thank you very much, I will try it when I am out of the office ;-P

Sorry, another question: I have read that you are planing to expand your addon to the hunter class. Does this has gotten serious?
    Another user has laid the groundwork for a Hunter module. It is coming together nicely but still needs some work.,

Awesome, thumps up for your great work!

Do i have to keep Primary and AoE displays enabled? Or does the Primary switch automatically to AoE skills when there is enough targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    Do i have to keep Primary and AoE displays enabled? Or does the Primary switch automatically to AoE skills when there is enough targets.
    There are instructions on the addon website. You can have one display, two displays, or make more displays if you really want.

Deleted
    Hi Hekili, awesome addon, really amazing work. I was trying to get in a little EmpS practice but for me seal twists are never suggested (no AW active of course). I tried standard APL and importing simc 610-07) APL, but no luck. I reinstalled deleting the config in WTF, still the same.
    What is strange is, it keeps suggesting spells that are lower in priority though buffs are not up. There seems something wrong with the conditionals, but I could not figure out the problem yet.
    Happens for me with both 2.30.9 as well as r191.

Any further info you need to assist analysis or fix?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, one things that at least confusing is that it suggest SoT, even though I am already in SoT. Needs something like "&!seal.truth" for the conditional?

Ah, I think I found the error...

Paladin.lua:175/176

Blizz(or is it Elvui-specific?) changed stance order for Pallys. Righteousness is now "1" for Ret, Truth "2". So changing to this seems to have fixed it for me:

-- Stances.
    addStance( 'truth', 'retribution', 2 )
    addStance( 'righteousness', 'protection', 1, 'retribution', 1 )

Dont know whether this is some kind of dirty hack, but works for me. Any feedback appreciated.

That's really weird. I don't know what could have changed the stance IDs on your client. I can't duplicate it here. I'll look at making those stance IDs dynamic. What glyphs and talents are you using?

Deleted
    Dont think it has to do with glyphs and talents. I dont know the exact event but at some point after some update (whether of a client or of an addon) the order of seals in my stancebar changed. Up until then it was truth, right, justice, insight. It changed to right, truth, justice, insight. Confused me at first, but was no big deal.

Anyway talents where: PoJ, FoJ, SH, US, DP, ES, EmpS
    Glyphs (dont know exactly): TV, DoubleJ, Sac (unsure about the last two, but thats my usual standard setup)

- - - Updated - - -

I just logged in with all addons deactivated and the visual order is still right, truth, justice, insight. So does not seem to be related to addons. Maybe check for name or id instead of number?

Quote Originally Posted by Belatar View Post
    Dont think it has to do with glyphs and talents. I dont know the exact event but at some point after some update (whether of a client or of an addon) the order of seals in my stancebar changed. Up until then it was truth, right, justice, insight. It changed to right, truth, justice, insight. Confused me at first, but was no big deal.

Anyway talents where: PoJ, FoJ, SH, US, DP, ES, EmpS
    Glyphs (dont know exactly): TV, DoubleJ, Sac (unsure about the last two, but thats my usual standard setup)

- - - Updated - - -

I just logged in with all addons deactivated and the visual order is still right, truth, justice, insight. So does not seem to be related to addons. Maybe check for name or id instead of number?
    Yeah, I'm going to revise the stance code so it rechecks the stance numbers instead of trusting them to be constant. I'll look into it.

Deleted
    What's even more strange is: I just started WoW on my notebook and here the order is truth, right, justice, insight... the only obvious difference being the OS. The laptop runs Windows, the other computer is a Mac.

Have you tried deleting the Cache folder?

edit:
    I noticed that toggles are not saved between reloads. Is this by design? If yes, is there a way to give a toggle a different default value?
    Last edited by cremor; 2015-03-24 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    One thing i noticed just now is that it is recommending me to use DS with FV buff up without eDS proc while i'm in single target mode.

Debug mode says it does so because it detects 2 targets in range ( in this case tanking dummy being the other target) but since i switched out of auto mode on purpose shouldn't it give recommendations for only 1 target no matter how many it detects.

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Have you tried deleting the Cache folder?

edit:
    I noticed that toggles are not saved between reloads. Is this by design? If yes, is there a way to give a toggle a different default value?
    Pausing doesn't save between reloads, but if other toggles aren't saving, then I broke something. I'll look into it. I just did a quick test on my Shaman and the custom Liquid Magma toggle persisted through reload. Is there a specific toggle that isn't saving?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illyan View Post
    One thing i noticed just now is that it is recommending me to use DS with FV buff up without eDS proc while i'm in single target mode.

Debug mode says it does so because it detects 2 targets in range ( in this case tanking dummy being the other target) but since i switched out of auto mode on purpose shouldn't it give recommendations for only 1 target no matter how many it detects.
    You'd think, but the 'single' target action list is based directly on the SimulationCraft profile, which using the 'single' action list for fewer than 3 targets, and the 'cleave' action list for 3+ targets. So there are entries for DS that do consider whether there are 2 targets to hit. You can modify your positioning with the target dummies to avoid cleaving the tank dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Pausing doesn't save between reloads, but if other toggles aren't saving, then I broke something. I'll look into it. I just did a quick test on my Shaman and the custom Liquid Magma toggle persisted through reload. Is there a specific toggle that isn't saving?
    Just tested it again with r192, the Ret T90 toggle isn't saved between reloads.

Just tested it again with r192, the Ret T90 toggle isn't saved between reloads.
    I'll look into this. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll look into this. Thanks.
    Change line 238 of Paladin.lua to:
    Code:
            Hekili.DB.profile[ 'Toggle_' .. found ] = Hekili.DB.profile[ 'Toggle_' .. found ] == nil and true or Hekili.DB.profile[ 'Toggle_' .. found ]
    It'll be fixed in the next update.

Another user has laid the groundwork for a Hunter module. It is coming together nicely but still needs some work.,
    Any further with the hunter part Hek? Need anyone to test? Can we get our hands on what's in so far?

Quote Originally Posted by promithius View Post
    Any further with the hunter part Hek? Need anyone to test? Can we get our hands on what's in so far?
    If you're familiar with GitHub, you can poke around on there to get the work-in-progress there.

Some points/questsion to r194:

1) Sadly the new class toggle for Ret T90 is still not saved between reloads. I tried toggling it by keybind and with the checkbox, neither was saved.
    2) Are the new Ret clash settings additional to the global setting or do they overwrite it?
    3) Did you forget about my suggested "button.Cooldown:SetDrawEdge(false)" from the comment in ticket 50 or do you want it to use the yellow edge on the cooldown?

Some points/questsion to r194:

1) Sadly the new class toggle for Ret T90 is still not saved between reloads. I tried toggling it by keybind and with the checkbox, neither was saved.
    Posting a fix this morning. The issue was that the default value was overwriting your current value on every UI reload. Oops.

2) Are the new Ret clash settings additional to the global setting or do they overwrite it?
    They overwrite it for now.

The global clash needs a new label. Its function is actually there to give entries that are higher in the action list a bonus over entries that are lower in the action list. It's kind of an 'incumbent advantage' for actions that that were already selected.

The individual clash settings treat those particular abilities as though their cooldown is shorter by up to the clash value (an ability that is off cooldown gains no advantage, however).

I will probably change the behavior so that both features work together before the next beta release. Thoughts?

3) Did you forget about my suggested "button.Cooldown:SetDrawEdge(false)" from the comment in ticket 50 or do you want it to use the yellow edge on the cooldown?
    I guess I did. I'll add that now and see if it occurs to me why I didn't do it already.
    Last edited by Hekili; 2015-04-01 at 06:10 PM.