Is this accurate?

Hey all, fairly new to hunters - just ran a sim and saw that my stat weights indicated multi>crit

I've tried using the website Askmrrobot for a general idea at what needs to change - and things like scope/enchants/gems to multistrike were all recommendations

I always thought crit > everything, but perhaps I was misguided?

- - - Updated - - -

Wdps > Agi > AP > Mult > Crit > Vers > Mastery > Haste
    2.84 1.00 0.91 0.41 0.34 0.33 0.31 0.25

This is what's showing up on my simcraft

Simcraft will give you different weights based on how many of what stat you have. If you have a lot of one stat it'll show as less valuable and if you have a small amount of another it'll appear more valuable. As for which stat is best, pre-raid crit is the best stat for all specs. In raid gear Crit is only best for MM while BM and SV prefer multistrike. You can trust Azortharion's stat weights in his Guide here on MMOC. He also does Icy-veins and helps to keep AMR's stat weights up to date. The AMR stat weights for are for raiding so for BM and SV they'll suggest multisrike gems and enchants. There are custom weights you can import from Azor's guide.
    Last edited by Aldarana; 2014-11-24 at 05:40 AM.

As BM or SV, that looks pretty accurate, but vers beating both mastery and haste seems a bit weird, I would doublecheck that
    My research puts it last as BM and behind mastery as SV, but it is a tiny difference

If you are MM however, stat weights are more like crit>multi>haste=vers=mastery

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    Simcraft will give you different weights based on how many of what stat you have. If you have a lot of one stat it'll show as less valuable and if you have a small amount of another it'll appear more valuable. As for which stat is best, pre-raid crit is the best stat for all specs. In raid gear Crit is only best for MM while BM and SV prefer multistrike. You can trust Azortharion's stat weights in his Guide here on MMOC. He also does Icy-veins and helps to keep AMR's stat weights up to date. The AMR stat weights for are for raiding so for BM and SV they'll suggest multisrike gems and enchants. There are custom weights you can import from Azor's guide.
    Got the wrong link there, that is no guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Good catch thanks, not real sure how I got those links crossed.

thanks for the response you both, I forgot to mention that I'm MM - I've used the weights on the azortharion guide and it indicates little change to what my setup is currently like so hopefully I'm min maxing my stuff correctly

Versatility is better than Haste and Mastery because in 100% theory, putting them equal results in the highest dps, but Haste and Mastery are both subject to player ertot and will lose value in a real fight. Haste loses value of your APM/globals are not perfect (and nobody's is) and Mastery loses value when younget around to moving.