Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    I don't know the current state of elemental shaman, but Enhancement shaman is about same as Balance druid. I've done simcrafting, since my enhancement shaman friend keeps crying all the time about how bad shaman is now. He is doing very well at CM's, actually I think he might be topping our hunter and me (balance druid) on some fights where rangeds have to move. So I wouldn't say enhancement is bad, it's little bit under average, but still fine. It's just you guys gotta put 2x effort to your dps to get same with everyone else. Me (Balance) and my friends (enhancement) sim dps different is about 50dps, so while boomkin being 50dps better for single-target than enha, doesn't that make boomkin weak also then, but still sometimes I manage to keep my dps near our hunter, and atm mm hunter is good.

Edit - Please stop crying, deal with it. Reroll DK to faceroll or play on shaman and do your best. If you are really good shaman player, you will still end up on better dps than others.
    Bro, you're playing with bad/average players. A 600 ilvl geared hunter is doing the same dps as me in 640. At 620 ilvl i did 18k on the Worm boss, while a hunter and a ret paladin did 35k.

Rerolled because my cm team just laughed at my DPS and had a mage for BL. The rotation just feels slow and awkward and ramp up is ridiculous compared to others. Only reason to bring me was hex! I might try enhance, but dk is playing really nicely. I'm used to competing and not having the tools to do so isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    That's just pugs wanting an easy ride, if you want CM's do it properly in a guild grp. I did all my MoP CM golds as Enh with a full melee grp...with the right people you don't need FOTM classes.
    Wasn't the thread started under the same premise ? Obviously it wasn't impossible to do cms without fotm comps although they made it significantly easier especially in the beginning.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2014-11-24 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    What does this have to do with both Shaman specs being undertuned atm?
    Because you are all crying about being under tuned and left out,us rogues barely get anything in patch notes and we have been sidelined since the early days,we just put up with it!

How much research do i have to go through for me to figure out if it's elemental or enhancement, or perhaps both which has shitty dps?? Everyone keeps saying shaman dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    How much research do i have to go through for me to figure out if it's elemental or enhancement, or perhaps both which has shitty dps?? Everyone keeps saying shaman dps.
    It's both. Whilst it's pretty evident if you run a dungeon with one, the only evidence I can currently offer you is sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Because you are all crying about being under tuned and left out,us rogues barely get anything in patch notes and we have been sidelined since the early days,we just put up with it!
    I'd imagine it would be because you had nothing to complain about?
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-11-25 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Anzen, just because they're perfectly fine does not mean other classes do not constantly cry. Just take a look at the forums, where resto druids place themselves somewhere in the middle and put resto shamans as "op". I sometimes feel like it's one of the reasons why shamans tend to get shafted so often, there's a large ammount of shamans constantly using the state of shamans to try and make themselves look good by claiming the class is perfectly fine, many shamans are actually worried about being "OP" or admit it when the class is strong and the high profile shamans are actually very quiet and more reasonable compared to their counterparts of other players.

However people will judge based on their experiences with other communities, such they tend to underestimate the issues or overestimate the strenghts.

My dps was low until I changed talents. It is obvious Blizz is trying to get us away from "splash" damage and more balanced DPS. Try using Unleashed Fury instead of Primal Elementalist and lead your rotation with Unleashed Elements. Gets you to the mob faster (speed buff) and sets you up for FS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine it would be because you had nothing to complain about?
    Believe me we had plenty to complain about,blizz just totally ignored our class it was a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I've silvered all the WoD CMs as Enhancement, and I can tell you there are a number of spots in a number of the CMs this expansion that are 4-5x as punishing as anything that was in MoP. Multiple melee as of current will absolutely crucify your tank because you WILL need attention from your healer.
    Pretty much this. The difference between even 1 melee and 0 melee in some CM's is a joke.

Did my first CM (Bloodmaul slag mines) with group average of 608 ilvl and 3 melee (no BL either). The last boss was horrific straight up.

Going for timers? You want ranged who will take near 0 damage rather than melee who need healer attention when the tank spikes like we're still in MOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

My mains a rogue,you shoulda seen the shit i had to put up with during TBC WLK and CATA raids... "We dont need melee sorry just ranged" or "We got one ranged we dont need a rogue it doesnt bring anything to the raid" the amount of times i was benched was fucking unreal!
    Except in BC rogues were the strongest melee dps and had a legendary to use.
    and in cata rogues were once again the strongest melee with a legendary.

Heres something cool in cata and just about every other raid tier rogues have had more daggers that only they can use than all the weapons enh could use in the tier, and then combat could take those weapons but also still have swords to themself.
    In cata resto was the only good shaman spec meanwhile rogues were great in all tiers and were required to down spine heroic.
    Dont know what you are talking about but pretty sure in BC you put the enh shaman in the group with the rogues so they could all get Windfury totem and bloodlust but the enh's actual damage didnt matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Believe me we had plenty to complain about,blizz just totally ignored our class it was a joke!
    yup stunlocking ppl in BC
    Killingspree = autodeath to anything but a warrior, tank, or DK in wrath
    and legendary only for rogues making them do 80k dps when others struggle to do 50k

all while being carried by the stealth ability and being able to choose which fights you wanted to take and it getting buffed in every patch to make it take 0 skill and now sap is so far its impossible to mess up, you can stand infront of someone and they wont see you and you move faster than regular move speed in stealth cause rogues complained about having a penalty for being invisible and always starting the fights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post

Heres something cool in cata and just about every other raid tier rogues have had more daggers that only they can use than all the weapons enh could use in the tier, and then combat could take those weapons but also still have swords to themself.
    In cata resto was the only good shaman spec meanwhile rogues were great in all tiers and were required to down spine heroic.
    Dont know what you are talking about but pretty sure in BC you put the enh shaman in the group with the rogues so they could all get Windfury totem and bloodlust but the enh's actual damage didnt matter.

- - - Updated - - -

and legendary only for rogues making them do 80k dps when others struggle to do 50k

all while being carried by the stealth ability and being able to choose which fights you wanted to take and it getting buffed in every patch to make it take 0 skill and now sap is so far its impossible to mess up, you can stand infront of someone and they wont see you and you move faster than regular move speed in stealth cause rogues complained about having a penalty for being invisible and always starting the fights.
    btw your posts make you look pathetic. You come here telling shamans to stop complaining and say rogues have more to complain about which has never been true. But all your posts are complaining about americans and talking shit to people. Typical internet...
    Last edited by Koreche; 2014-11-28 at 07:04 PM.

Sidelined yet top 5 on the meters nearly every patch, with fantastic damage reduction cooldowns is hardly a bad place to be in.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

All this talk about legendary weapons makes me want a Melee DPS legendary for shamans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    I don't know the current state of elemental shaman, but Enhancement shaman is about same as Balance druid. I've done simcrafting, since my enhancement shaman friend keeps crying all the time about how bad shaman is now. He is doing very well at CM's, actually I think he might be topping our hunter and me (balance druid) on some fights where rangeds have to move. So I wouldn't say enhancement is bad, it's little bit under average, but still fine. It's just you guys gotta put 2x effort to your dps to get same with everyone else. Me (Balance) and my friends (enhancement) sim dps different is about 50dps, so while boomkin being 50dps better for single-target than enha, doesn't that make boomkin weak also then, but still sometimes I manage to keep my dps near our hunter, and atm mm hunter is good.

Edit - Please stop crying, deal with it. Reroll DK to faceroll or play on shaman and do your best. If you are really good shaman player, you will still end up on better dps than others.
    Never seen so much crap in one post in my history of lurking these boards. Congratulations, stop posting. Your misinformation is not helpful.

I mean, just look at this. I mean, really look:

It's just you guys gotta put 2x effort to your dps to get same with everyone else
    Anybody want to rip this guy a new one and explain why this is in fact an issue and also not actually possible, and not just 'crybaby wah' as he states?
    Last edited by mmoc38a80652d8; 2014-11-29 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

btw your posts make you look pathetic. You come here telling shamans to stop complaining and say rogues have more to complain about which has never been true. But all your posts are complaining about americans and talking shit to people. Typical internet...
    For one why did you quote your own post? And 2 im smelling a clear case of "rogues nuke me all the time wah wah" and "wheres my legendary!" Im guessing none of you have ever mained a rogue because all the evidence you keep pulling out your arse is numbers this and meters that. They dont explain everything and unless you have mained a rogue you dont know what your talking about. I do and its nothing like the bullshit you are all coming out with!

For one why did you quote your own post? And 2 im smelling a clear case of "rogues nuke me all the time wah wah" and "wheres my legendary!" Im guessing none of you have ever mained a rogue because all the evidence you keep pulling out your arse is numbers this and meters that. They dont explain everything and unless you have mained a rogue you dont know what your talking about. I do and its nothing like the bullshit you are all coming out with!
    Maybe the problem is the player and not the class. Rogues have always had a more reliable spot in a raiding roster than any shaman spec.

I think if you stepped off the overall best melee (yes there were a couple times this wasnt true - but overall tied with warriors if not above them) class you'd get some more perspective. Right now you're just a bit of a court jester here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hush Tyrande.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Bro, you're playing with bad/average players. A 600 ilvl geared hunter is doing the same dps as me in 640. At 620 ilvl i did 18k on the Worm boss, while a hunter and a ret paladin did 35k.
    A ret paladin did not do 35k sustained single target damage. He may have peaked there, but no way.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people babbling about 30sec-1min fights and thinking that proves something either way make me lose faith in humanity.