Stealth nerf on primal spirit drop rates?

I might've missed something, but it seems overnight blizz put in a stealth nerf on primal spirit drop rates from the lvl 100 apexis daily zones creatures. Before tonight, I was getting around 10 over the course of just doing the daily(at least in the group rated zones, like the Pit), tonight not a single one dropped. Bad RNG or stealth nerf?

They nerfed the apexis crystal drops from the NPCs in the Pit. Could have nerfed that, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    They nerfed the apexis crystal drops from the NPCs in the Pit. Could have nerfed that, as well.
    Yea, I didn't get a single apexis off the mobs either. Looks like they nerfed both. Any reason why? Seems kind of a pointless nerf.

i just got a bunch of apexis crystal drops off NPCs in the Pit sure it's not just RNG being RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    i just got a bunch of apexis crystal drops off NPCs in the Pit sure it's not just RNG being RNG?
    Maybe because you arent in a raid. Lesser charms didnt drop in a raid, maybe this got the same treatment.

Not to brag or anything but our Guild decided one day to go hunting for Rare Elites in Gorgrond and stumbled upon The Pit there during the 1st week of WoD.
    We noticed that the mobs there dropped a lot of Apexis Crystals and sometimes 665 BoE gear.

So a Hunter in my Guild figured out a route that would make a loop around the Pit just enough so that the first pack we killed would respawn by the time we made that loop.

We were farming around 1.2k Apexis Crystals/Hour. Then word spread like wildfire.

I got my 680 Ring within the 1st week of the expansion plus two 3000 Apexis Crystal Cloaks(Bought wrong one first time >.>) and I'm still sitting on 4000 Apexis Crystals.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    I got my 680 Ring within the 1st week of the expansion plus two 3000 Apexis Crystal Cloaks(Bought wrong one first time >.>) and I'm still sitting on 4000 Apexis Crystals.
    So did everyone else who dinged quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Thats with the 4900 Apexis you turn into Khadgar. Didn't know it was separate at that time.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?