Thread: Suicide...

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Suicide...

I don't know where else to go. I'm sorry for posting this here on a gaming forum but I have deleted every other social media account I have ever created. I'm lost and I don't know what to do any more. I can't call anyone in case I don't go through with it because if anyone knew about it then I would never be allowed to do my job again and my life would feel even more useless. I just need help, I'm lost, I need someone to talk to. Someone to tell me everything is going to be ok. My head and chest hurt from crying all the time and it only gets worse when I don't because I have to force myself to hold it back in front of other people so they don't notice me. It hurts so much. I've never felt anything like this in my entire life. I just want it to end. I can't keep living like this. It's been over three weeks since all of this started but now that I look back my entire life has been built up to this moment, to the point where I can now see that everything that I have ever done has been completely useless. I can't stop crying. I can't stop thinking about it. It hurts so much. I've never felt so alone and helpless.

Assuming this isn't troll bait, what exactly is bothering you?

Deleted
    Just don't. Try looking at it from other person view and maybe your problems will seem less of a problem.

I do that alot, if i get depressed i try to look at it as if i was a stranger. The problems then looks meaningless or atleast as a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend dumped me... I know, when it's said out loud it sounds like the most ridiculous thing in the world. But she meant everything to me. I gave her both my heart and soul expected nothing in return. Just her love. And she did, she did love me. We were talking about marriage and having kids. I was saving up to buy her a ring. And now she left me because she wants time to herself. But a friend of mine found am account she created on match saying she was looking for a relationship. I gave her everything. I can't explain how much it hurts. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling. What did I do wrong? What happened? Everything was perfect. Please God tell me what happened.

Deleted
    Yeah, just give it time, there'll be a lot more crap you'll have to deal with in life than a woman. Killing yourself is being a fucking asshole to anyone who loves you.

How old are you?

Everyone has thoughts of suicide now and then. Depression is an altered state that most of us go through, in it you see everything in a very harsh and a negative light. I think depression serves a purpose like a second opinion from an extremely negative friend, but depression is not fun. I'm not saying you are depressed, but you might be and you should consider the possibility.

Depression should lift after a week or two. They have a bunch of new anti-depressants out these days if you depression continues you might talk to a doctor about it.

I've learned to enjoy my depressions. I read books. When my depressed self says something overly negative to me I tell it to STFU.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    My girlfriend dumped me... I know, when it's said out loud it sounds like the most ridiculous thing in the world. But she meant everything to me. I gave her both my heart and soul expected nothing in return. Just her love. And she did, she did love me. We were talking about marriage and having kids. I was saving up to buy her a ring. And now she left me because she wants time to herself. But a friend of mine found am account she created on match saying she was looking for a relationship. I gave her everything. I can't explain how much it hurts. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling. What did I do wrong? What happened? Everything was perfect. Please God tell me what happened.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post28847419

Had to make a troll check. One solution:
    *find another girl...there is like tons of them. Or just go to strip bar.

Also:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are starving, getting killed, eaten, raped and worse all around the world. And you moan because your girlfriend broke up with you?

I don't want to be rude but I might perhaps be. But get a grip on yourself man..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fupr View Post
    People are starving, getting killed, eaten, raped and worse all around the world. And you moan because your girlfriend broke up with you?

I don't want to be rude but I might perhaps be. But get a grip on yourself man..
    thats a real legitimate reason to not care about suicide.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted

That's stupid. What if my mom died, am I not allowed to feel bad because some African lost both his parents? I think it's perfectly okay to feel depressed about a breakup - natural, really - but there is no need to blow your brains out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanTankFTW View Post
    Ok, first up, you're not alone. Plenty of people get dumped by their loved one and they don't commit suicide. The fact that you're even considering it, makes you seem desperate and emotionally unstable, perhaps one of the reasons she left you? Being dumped by someone you love is not easy an matter, no, but it's among the silliest of reasons to end your life over.

When I got dumped, I literally cried for three days and it took me about 3 years to completely not a give a crap about her.

This may sound like a cliche, but there are really plenty of fish in the sea. Give it time, time heals all wounds, I promise. By this time next week, you will be in a pub picking up a date.

Besides, if she doesn't love you, why the hell would you be loving her?
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-11-24 at 08:19 AM.

This thread will get locked soon but hey i will throw in my 2 cents

1. You are a long time dead plus the mere fact you even exist and exist in a first world country is lucky in on itself so why throw that away
    2. I suffer from severe depression and i know the feeling but seriously you need to learn to shrug off the shit that life throws at you
    3. Eat a cookie

Deleted
    Which is relatively irrelevant for someone as an individual with their own individual problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Ok, first up, you're not alone. Plenty of people get dumped by their loved one and they don't commit suicide. The fact that you're even considering it, makes you seem desperate and emotionally unstable, perhaps one of the reasons she left you? Being dumped by someone you love is not easy an matter, no, but it's among the silliest of reasons to end your life over.

This may sound like a cliche, but there are really plenty of fish in the sea. Give it time, time heals all wounds, I promise. By this time next week, you will be in a pub picking up a date.

Besides, if she doesn't love you, why the hell would be loving her?
    it also makes me think he is quite young. young people tend to make a bigger deal out of breakups than older people.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Telling a depressed person that he shouldn't be depressed because other people have it worse is quite frankly one of the most counterproductive things you can say. Feeling like you have no right to be depressed yet simultaneously being unable to shake the sadness ends up making it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

No joke, ring the suicide hotline for your country. do it now.

http://www.suicide.org/international...-hotlines.html

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dated a chick that posed for Playboy, I don't think you realize your man value.

You're probably to young to be in a relationship anyway.

Listen to this, and don't look back.

It's worked well for me, I've gotten more poon from July to now then I have the year prior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not young. I'm in my thirties. I have spent my whole life so far building up my career and helping my family get back on their feet. Then I finally found the woman of my dreams. They woman I wanted to spend to the rest of my life with, who said she wanted to do the same. Who broke up with me because she wanted to be alone...the day before my birthday. I have dealt with breakups before, but never like this. I can't handle it. I can't handle thinking of her with anpther man. I just can't. I love her so much. I don't want to be with any other woman. I don't want to go through life without her. I can't do this anymore. I am literally in physical pain, that's how much it hurts. I love her so much. I'm so sorry. I can't anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suicide prevention hotline surely your region must have these services available, try ringing them.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

San Diego, CA - California?

Click this link, ring a hotline. Talk to someone. It's anonymous. http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/cali...-hotlines.html