Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lucky Double-Sided Coin

Found one today in a heroic dungeon. Wanted to get some feedback on whether I should keep it for my rogue or sell it for 60k - 65k.

I plan on raiding but nothing hardcore. Just LFR and normal probably.

I would definitely sell it. It will be worth very little in a few weeks, I'd cash in on your luck especially considering you don't do progression.

If you do sell it, it should be worth at least 120k, I'd expect you could find a buyer for 200k.

It's extremely close to BiS this entire tier for most specs.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

we were really happy to be able to buy one for 150K so try and sell it for more if u do sell it, even on the pvp realms it's going for 100K

wow, really that much? I do play on a West Coast PvP Server, but it's medium to high pop. I don't want rip ppl off, but do you guys really think i can sell it for more than 100k?

thank you for the replies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewdestunitmover View Post
    wow, really that much? I do play on a West Coast PvP Server, but it's medium to high pop. I don't want rip ppl off, but do you guys really think i can sell it for more than 100k?

thank you for the replies.
    Even after trinkets were nerfed it's very very very good for most agility users. I know it's BiS this entire tier for MM Hunters, even over Mythic.

so far I've only been getting offers for around 50k - 60k. I'll definitely wait for better offers.

I need to find a seller for one of these... driving me nuts.
    I am the lucid dream

I wish I found them at 50-60k... There's 1 on my server for 250k, and I've never seen one below 200k

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    If you do sell it, it should be worth at least 120k, I'd expect you could find a buyer for 200k.

It's extremely close to BiS this entire tier for most specs.
    Is this still the case after the rather heavy nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Yes, the trinket lists here are updated

It was the proc that made the trinket, that's still in tact so the nerf was fairly minor.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    It's worth incredibly much more than just 60k even on a dead server. Nice catch man, good luck selling it.

Weren't all trinkets nerfed? Not just this one.

OP you can get atleast 150k for it.

I bought my copelands for 170k
    Numerous guildies bought their trinkets for 100-150~
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

You should be keeping it as it still remains a Best in Slot trinket for Assassination, even over Blackrock Foundry trinkets.

If you need gold, sell it. I'm still using mine, it wasn't nerfed enough to knock it out of that BiS position.

I would be irrational and superstitious about winning such a trinket: I would feel obligated to use it. Otherwise I would, in my mind, have bad luck with trinkets the rest of the expansion. "Don't spit on your luck", I guess. I'm usually pretty rational but sometimes it all goes out the window.

Haha, Demeia, I found Discarded Lucky Coin out in Frostfire, it gives you a buff that says lucky, I can no longer vendor this item for similar reasons.
    I am the lucid dream

thanks for all the responses everyone. yes i'm still on the fence on whether to sell it or notg. 150k does sound like a ton of gold, however, i'm very tempted in keeping the trinket myself. i guess I will continue to find a buyer and if the price is right, i'll definitely sell it. After reading the responses, i'll try to sell it for above stated prices.

Quote Originally Posted by shrewdestunitmover View Post
    thanks for all the responses everyone. yes i'm still on the fence on whether to sell it or notg. 150k does sound like a ton of gold, however, i'm very tempted in keeping the trinket myself. i guess I will continue to find a buyer and if the price is right, i'll definitely sell it. After reading the responses, i'll try to sell it for above stated prices.
    Really though, why would you sell it? What will you use the gold for? Shitty leather, rings, cloak, neck? These will be replaced in the first tier.

Keep in mind this 665 trinket is better than all but ONE 695 trinket from Blackrock for Mut and is better than most for both other specs.

If you plan on doing 0 raiding I can understand selling it for the gold to buy more mounts or something, but otherwise you'd be a fool to sell it in my opinion.