Deleted

Does 615 armor for followers stack or overwrite +3 upgrades?

I've got a fair number of +3 armor/weapon upgrades for followers but very few flat 615 pieces. If I use an upgrade to go from 600 to 603, then use a 615 piece, is the upgrade overwritten (so the net effect is 615) or do they stack (so it is 618)?

Also, is it normal to gear up followers by applying upgrades to 600 or should I wait for more flat 615 pieces?

Thanks for any advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    it takes them to 615 regardless of whether they are at 600 or 614. So I'd use the 615/630 boosts first, then the others.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

It probably does overwrite, since it gets you TO x iLvl instead of ADDING x iLvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    it takes them to 615 regardless of whether they are at 600 or 614. So I'd use the 615/630 boosts first, then the others.
    Yeah, thanks - that's what I figured; it's the literal reading of the tool tips. My problem is that I have very few 615 pieces (and applied an upgrade once before I had any). I guess I just have to wait for more.

Oh, good to know. I had to use upgrades for inventory space and made a bunch of them 612, so I'm glad I didn't waste any equipment on those followers.