Poll: Your favourite Warlords dungeon?

Deleted

Favourite Warlords Dungeon?

People have hopefully had some time to have a sink into the new dungeons!

Just a quick poll to see what people think of each of the new instances blizzard have produced. I'm personally a fan of just about every one currently.

Deleted
    Tough one.

For atmosphere: Tied between Iron Docks and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. Fighting through the trashpacks with artillery strikes falling left and right is genius, and despite it being another dark cave, I never felt so oppressed and weighed down by the evil around me, as in SBG.

For mechanics: Skyreach. Especially in challenge mode, that place really tests the players abilities.

For design: Tied between Everbloom and Skyreach. I loved the Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman Designs, don't know why, but I have a thing for green. Skyreach is simply...wow. Stunningly beautiful, the texture Work is amazing, the overall design is completely original and believable. I like Grimrail, but they did too little with the "on a train" idea for it to win.

So all in all, Skyreach wins for me with 2 of 3 points, but its a close race. They really did a great job with the dungeons, except for UBRS, which I find a little...well, unoriginal tbh, but then again, its still a nice dungeon for nostalgia reasons
    Last edited by mmoc486dcfca17; 2014-11-24 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Grimrail without a single doubt. Yes, it's linear, yet it's a rail (literally so), but it's refreshing and it feels like I have to rush towards something. Really cool.

Deleted
    Doing Grimrail for the first time was amazing, although it can be less amazing if your HC group isnt good.

Least favorite is Auchindoun, I just expected more from such an iconic location. A few generic warlock bosses and thats it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail is really fun, the second boss especially. That said manipulating my camera in the train is annoying.

Iron Docks is also great. I love the banter between the two Orcs that goes on throughout the dungeon. The older Orc's voice acting is especially noteworthy; it actually made me feel bad about killing him. He didn't seem that bad of a guy.

But for visuals, Auchindoun would be my favourite. The first time I did it I was in awe of how amazing it looked. It also made knowing what happened in our timeline extra depressing.

Deleted
    Auchindoun. If only because it is - in my opinion - by FAR the best WoD dungeon when it comes to visuals.
    Second would be Everbloom.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skyreach was pretty awesome looking (wind tunnel thing is terrible and the embodiment of arbitrary tedium). Overall the dungeons in WoD are pretty well done. I do not care for Everbloom because I'm getting really tired of outdoorsy dungeon themes. It just reminds me of Hyjal from TBC and those are not pleasant memories. Grimrail is really good as well.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Auchindoun!

10+ Year Old Account
    from what ive seen so far, burial grounds is best, with everbloom in last because of how open it is, and i just hate nature themed dungeons in general. (im looking at you wailing caverns). skyreach is almost as bad, the mechanics are just weird.

The que right now is at 40 minutes. I get myself in the middle of things, and can't be bothered with a que popping up 40 minutes later. So I haven't done any yet.