Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

salvage yard lvl 3 = biggest scam ever

awesome job blizz.

i haven't seen an upgrade that actually shits up your performance.

far, far less boxes than lvl 2 and the boxes you get are almost always just greys and low lvl greens.

yep, I upgraded to lvl 3 so I can make MONEY! 3g vendors and 10g greens, definitely worth it, who gives a shit about follower gear?

Maybe the SY Lvl 3 is just bugged right now? Or just bad RNG luck. I have a SY Lvl 2 and I'm definitely getting a ton of crates from missions and the Apexis daily which has let me upgrade my followers quite a bit. Hopefully it's just bad luck on level 3 and it'll pick up.

The Big Crate of Salvage has a ~30% chance to give you a follower weapon or armor upgrade. RNG is RNG.

Deleted
    I'm more concerned that an increasing amount of boxes lately have absolute nothing in, I hear the money drop noise but count doesn't go up, nothing in chat log saying x item dropped.pthat I hope is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    yep, I upgraded to lvl 3 so I can make MONEY! 3g vendors and 10g greens, definitely worth it, who gives a shit about follower gear?
    Beyond the 3-4 epic 645 base upgrades I have got from salvage 3, I have also got 665 boe trinkets (yay 200k gold), 15-20 +ilvl upgrades and a practically inexhaustable supply of draenic dust.

RNG is RNG, just because you have been unlucky doesn't make the thing bad.

I just got The Night Blade from a Big Crate.
    The Night Blade
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I'm more concerned that an increasing amount of boxes lately have absolute nothing in, I hear the money drop noise but count doesn't go up, nothing in chat log saying x item dropped.pthat I hope is a bug
    Got the same problem, I think we're supposed to get gold. Seems bugged.

Deleted
    Got 2 665 epics from it yesterday, but if you say its a scam I'll believe you.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a case of Onyxia deep breathing more.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I only got crap so far. Hope for something more soon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Got 2 665 epics from it yesterday, but if you say its a scam I'll believe you.
    Wow.. I envy you. I have gotten 0. But I guess you actually need to get the crates to get the epics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Wow.. I envy you. I have gotten 0. But I guess you actually need to get the crates to get the epics
    I'm one of those people with 5 garrisons level 3 with 5 Salvage Yards, doing missions on main and alts. I have a much higher crate sample then the usual 5-10 people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    I'm one of those people with 5 garrisons level 3 with 5 Salvage Yards, doing missions on main and alts. I have a much higher crate sample then the usual 5-10 people have.
    Have you slept in the last 12 days?

You know where all those 665 BOE epics that people are selling for a couple hundred thousand gold right now are coming from right?
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You know where all those 665 BOE epics that people are selling for a couple hundred thousand gold right now are coming from right?
    Almost exclusively world drops. There were tons of them on the auction house just days after release. Of all the people who even built a salvage yard, how many of them own a level 3 one? Very very few.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    who gives a shit about follower gear?
    I do, lol. That's the reason I got salvage yard in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    I do, lol. That's the reason I got salvage yard in the first place.
    Same for me. only reason actually. i love how people often refer to there opinion being the only one

got three transmog gears worth 4K, 8k, 8k in my server

Deleted
    Well it works just fine for me. Just got a 665 back from it and a 645 follower set from it.

Deleted
    This is my 15th box in a row without follower gear, toplel I guess having 1 person out of 50,000 getting something good means salvage yard 3 is fine compared to 2.