Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Unless they play the story missions, or side quests.

Which are fucking horrible.
    What do you mean by story missions? The Thieves guild etc? But just going around and finding stuff is pretty awesome.... I don't think I ever found all the dragon masks over 200hrs of game time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Seems it may be North Korea who did it. That would explain a lot.

https://recode.net/2014/12/03/sony-t...f-hack-attack/

FFS all over a movie..Maybe they did improve there system since it took a nation to hack it..ffs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Good lord, it's one thing to go around hacking and doxxing for the lulz like a dumb teenager with a spray can, but acting like you're on some kind of crusade against... what?... just makes these douches look like a bunch of ridiculous asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    Holy smokes. When I first heard that an image of a skull was on their computers I thought it was some made up junk by someone who watched the movie Hackers too many times. But it seems that this may actually be a real thing, which would suck for Sony in more ways than one.
    They really should've gone with Nedry's "uh-uh-uh". Script kiddies have no style...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

FFS all over a movie..Maybe they did improve there system since it took a nation to hack it..ffs
    As far as I understood it, their security was still a joke. I think it is more along the lines of Best Korea actually hiring a group of international hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    As far as I understood it, their security was still a joke. I think it is more along the lines of Best Korea actually hiring a group of international hackers.
    Could be I can't make that call since I don't know there security. Dose explain why something as random as Sony Pictures got hacked. Can we declar war on them now pleaseeeee ffs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    What do you mean by story missions? The Thieves guild etc? But just going around and finding stuff is pretty awesome.... I don't think I ever found all the dragon masks over 200hrs of game time.
    I've probably played ever major, and mediocre, RPG made so I burn out easier than most.

Skyrim must be awesome if it's someone's first, or first gen of RPG. For me? Shit son I've still got my original Zelda cartridge. I've sank so many thousands of hours into dungeons I'm fairly certain I could build one by hand :P

Could be I can't make that call since I don't know there security. Dose explain why something as random as Sony Pictures got hacked. Can we declar war on them now pleaseeeee ffs.
    Passwords saved on not encrypted files called "passwords"

I think their security could have been a bit better.

Also, pls don't. I want that comedy of a state to exist some longer until they actually do something really serious. Which they probably never will again

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Passwords saved on not encrypted files called "passwords"

I think their security could have been a bit better.

Also, pls don't. I want that comedy of a state to exist some longer until they actually do something really serious. Which they probably never will again
    O I agree their security could have been a bit better. All I was saying is SP mite get handled different then SoE so people need to not plant them both the same.

Lots of companys handle different branchs different.

Yeah and Benghazi was over a movie also, yeah right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    do any of you getting all eager at the thought of sony in financial trouble realize the implications of sony going under are in the console market?
    Afaik the console departement is one of the few at sony actually doing well, its far more likely they would split up than cease to operate.

anyways, will be interesting to see what comes off this.

10+ Year Old Account
    So priceless. Fury was a decent movie. The most shocking thing about it was that Shia was actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    So priceless. Fury was a decent movie. The most shocking thing about it was that Shia was actually pretty good.
    Have you not seen Lawless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Have you not seen Lawless?
    Nope, never heard of it. I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Nope, never heard of it. I'll check it out.
    Old timey movie about boot legging. Tom Hardy is in it as well. Good movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they play the story missions, or side quests.

Which are fucking horrible.
    thats what mods are for.

- - - Updated - - -

north korea doesn't have the most impressive internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Afaik the console departement is one of the few at sony actually doing well, its far more likely they would split up than cease to operate.

anyways, will be interesting to see what comes off this.
    more likely it would be sold off to pay for their outstanding debt in such a situation.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but do Sony still store data in its raw form instead of being encoded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Cant they just unplug the computer?
    LOL

"quick unplug all the computers"

btw what happened to first time they got hacked??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I've probably played ever major, and mediocre, RPG made so I burn out easier than most.

Skyrim must be awesome if it's someone's first, or first gen of RPG. For me? Shit son I've still got my original Zelda cartridge. I've sank so many thousands of hours into dungeons I'm fairly certain I could build one by hand :P
    yep i feel this way too - i wish i was new to rpgs and games in general so i could experience how cool skyrim is but it has been 35years of gaming for me so while the graphics are nice its really all the same shit in a different wrapping...

<--- remembering my atari 2600

All this power at our fingertips and this is what we do with it.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    All this power at our fingertips and this is what we do with it.
    so a small group of unimportant hackers now represents humanity?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.