Thread: Dance Studio

Deleted

Dance Studio

Hello. I managed to get the Dance Studio mission today and recieved the Supreme Manual of Dance from the mission. I'm sure others on this forum have gotten it too, and I would like to ask if you know:

1)Is there any pattern on what trait the Dancer replaces, does it tend to replace the Top/middle/bottom trait, or the profession trait or the "original" trait of a follower. How does it behave if you were to promote a non-epic dude?

2)How strong is the Dancer, in comparison to a standard Danger Zones ability? When assigning a single counter follower to a 3 threat 3 follower 0% base mission, you get +33%. How much % does this ability give?

3)If you give the Dancer to a Danger Zones follower, is the Dancer completely wasted or does it give an additional bonus, when you counter a Danger Zones ability? Is it only, if at all useful if you meet a double-danger zones threat mission?
    Last edited by mmoc868d8cd30e; 2014-11-25 at 07:51 PM.

Mostly speculation here, so do with it what you may.

1. As far as I've heard, it's totally random. Some people have said only the bottom, others have clearly stated otherwise, so I would not gamble on who is right unless you're willing to risk it.

2. I'm assuming it's the same. It would simply grant another ability in the form of a trait, meaning they would actually have a total of 3 counters, which is not bad at all.

3. Once you put a counter into a mission, it gets checked off, so I highly doubt you would get a bonus for already having Danger Zone. The exception, however, is that some missions have multiple counters required. I have a rare mission right now that requires 5, I hear some of the higher 630+ missions require 7 to 8, and sometimes they do require the same counter, so it's possible that having two Danger Zone counters would work assuming that both abilities work together. That assumes it's possible to stack two of the same counter on the same character though, which I'm not sure anyone would even bother trying.

Deleted
    From what I've read elsewhere, it seems like the Dancer ability given by the manual, is not as strong as a standard Danger Zones ability. According to wowhead, it is classified as a Trait, and has the "Slayer" category, aka it is in the same category as the "Beastslayer" or "Ogre Slayer" abilities. This would lead me to believe it is as strong as those traits.