Page 4 of 309 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah what kind of jerk thinks race has an effect in our justice system?
    What kind of person thinks just because someone is acquitted, it instantly means it's racism at play and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    And if the jurors were black, they would have been fair?
    From what I remember at least three of the jurors were black.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how all these false statements effected the final decision.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I sincerely doubt Mister Wilson made a reasonable effort to prevent engaging in a melee.
    Mike Brown was inside the officer's SUV. INSIDE. Tell me, how was Mike Brown NOT in the wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

There was evidence he was killed at a distance.
    Killed at a distance but not shot in the back evidence showed that he attacked the cop and the struggle in the car did happen. The cop did what was right.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    What kind of person thinks just because someone is acquitted, it instantly means it's racism at play and nothing else?
    Because a WHITE COP killed a BLACK MAN, it means it was racist, no MATTER WHAT the evidence says!
    You're a towel.

You are aware that 12 Angry Men is actually fairly critical of trial by jury precisely because it leads to the facts being lost under emotional appeal?
    Yeah, I am, but guess what? It also tells you straight up that is how the system works. It can have a message, but it was based in fact.

Edit: Love how you fucking added the bolded part in an edit. No it isn't. It is the exact opposite. Facts being lost under emotional appeal? Have you even seen the movie? The one guy who had emotional issues with it, eventually saw the facts and they came to a conclusion are you high or something?
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-11-25 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Mike Brown was inside the officer's SUV. INSIDE. Tell me, how was Mike Brown NOT in the wrong?
    "Brown's death was not justified" is not the same as "Brown did nothing wrong".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Officer should of been like rocky balboa bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    You're not answering how it's racism that he was acquitted.
    What part of 'a majority white jury is more likely to find in favor of the non-minority party' do you not understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justice is only justice if you agree with the outcome....

I'd like to know what kind of moron police officer allows the suspect to get that close.
    Maybe the moron that didn't have his psychic hat on so he would have known a robbery suspect was going to attack him.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

The physical evidence shows he was actually within 10 feet of Officer Wilson, and that he was charging the officer. You should start paying attention to what is being sad, instead of spewing your bullshit agenda. it would help you in whatever cause you are going for here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Know you're being sarcastic but exactly. Race doesn't have any in the system unless people go looking for it and its only an effect then because they make it into one to suit their needs.
    Eh, historically minorities have gotten the judicial shaft. Here in Texas pot laws weren't relaxed until rich white kids started getting caught instead of black ones, at least according to one of my professors who testified in over 100 of them.

I'm not convinced this case was one of them however.

He was killed at a distance. He first went for the cops sidearm got shot in the hand because of it went to run away and it seems turned back around. At that point the cop who repeatly told him to stop and get down had to make a judgement call. It was never 100% sure if at that time he was unarmed. The cop made his choice and the kid who refused to lissen died because of the choice both him and the cop made.

Tip: When a cop tells you to stop and get on the ground fucken do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Because a WHITE COP killed a BLACK MAN, it means it was racist, no MATTER WHAT the evidence says!
    I really do not think jurors are qualified to make such a decision concerning evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Killed at a distance but not shot in the back evidence showed that he attacked the cop and the struggle in the car did happen. The cop did what was right.
    Witnesses said he was shot at and then turned around and then was killed. What you're describing here is exactly what a court case is supposed to sort out.

Deleted
    What part of 'a majority white jury is more likely to find in favor of the non-minority party' do you not understand?
    It's like as if you didn't understand my posts. You just instantly jump to the conclusion he was acquitted cuz racism. Without anything to back it up with. Impossible that anything else could be at play, eh? Like him being in his right to do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do not think jurors are qualified to make such a decision concerning evidence.
    And you are?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justice has been served. I also find it funny how key parts of the arguments people made against the officer (such as saying he didn't know about the robbery Brown had just committed when he in fact did and had heard a description of Brown) were never true.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8