Barracks Level 3 benefit?

So I got a barracks level 3 cause I wanted the extra followers in order to have a decent pool of mission peeps and some dudes to work in my buildings and then noticed you could sort of customize your garrison with racial gaurds and banners. I looked on wowhead and a few google searches but found nothing. Does anyone know how to find the recruiters for this stuff? From what I saw on wowhead, you could even get some Argent Crusaders in there and as a paladin it would be pretty sweet.

Just talk to the representatives inside of your main hall.

Note that you have to be Exalted with the faction you want to patrol your garrison.

10+ Year Old Account
    can i have only blood elves in my garrison and get rid of the orcs, trolls and undead ?

if i cant have blood elf architecture then at least i want blood elf people to surround me

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Note that you have to be Exalted with the faction you want to patrol your garrison.
    Sounds like that's going to be fun for my DK main... So many Darnassus quests completed... *cough*
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Wait, what factions are available, exactly? Could a Death Knight have the Ebon Blade patrolling if they're exalted?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiva View Post
    Wait, what factions are available, exactly? Could a Death Knight have the Ebon Blade patrolling if they're exalted?
    I think just the main factions for Alliance/Horde.

For quick faction gain, just grab the appropriate tabard from the quartermaster for that faction. I was getting 20+ rep per kill in heroics, so the rep gain goes pretty quick.

Deleted

Main factions + Ebon Hold are confirmed....yes, you can have DK's patrolling if you're exalted with them

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Cenarion Circle, Argent Crusade/Dawn, Earthen Ring for those class-specific factions too? Doesn't seem fair if only Death Knights are able to have class-specific patrols.

So far its main cities and Ebon Blade ONLY for death knights. My rogue has barracks 3 and exalted with damn near everybody, no Ebon options there either. A little disappointed by how little the racial stuff replaces; a few flags and some of the followers, but I've still got orc and the occasional troll guard in among my blood elves (tried troll first, apparently they lingered.) It replaces a few odd banners but not the ones on the buildings themselves either; I guess the building banners are tied in too closely to the art and cant change a logo.

yes. the choices are after being exalted you can choose from:

Alliance: Ironforge, Darnassus, Gnomeregan Exiles, Exodar, Gilneas, Tushui, and Knights of the Ebon Blade;
    Horde: Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Darkspear Trolls, Silvermoon City, Bilgewater Port, Huojin, and Knights of the Ebon Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    yes. the choices are after being exalted you can choose from:

Alliance: Ironforge, Darnassus, Gnomeregan Exiles, Exodar, Gilneas, Tushui, and Knights of the Ebon Blade;
    Horde: Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Darkspear Trolls, Silvermoon City, Bilgewater Port, Huojin, and Knights of the Ebon Blade.
    Ah is there no Argent Crusade? The wowhead article said that it would be possible but seeing how I'm exalted with them but I don't see anyone in my great hall its probably not true : /. Oh well Silvermoon city it is

And yep whoops totally forgot I didn't hit exalted with some reps so thats why I can't see them. Thanks for the answers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    can i have only blood elves in my garrison and get rid of the orcs, trolls and undead ?

if i cant have blood elf architecture then at least i want blood elf people to surround me
    Mostly no, unless they have changed it recently, you get some guards that are now Blood Elves, still gonna have a lot of troll axe tossers and some orc guards walking around your garrison. Also you get two small banners.

From what I read the Pandrian one is pretty good and everyone else is pretty much crap.

hope they add more factions. want ashen verdict guards for my dk
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.