Deleted

The game does an aweful job telling you what to do at 100

Dinged 100 two days ago and have no clue what to do. Ok there is this quest assault on shattrath and the other things but is that considered endgame?

I don't really care about pvp nor pet battles. Raids are probably never again for me considering i cannot commit to any raid schedule at night and work a lot of hours over day. I'll never get any decent raid because my gear will be too bad for all those elitist jerks in pugs.

also about the fact "build your garrison" for what really what's the point of it, it's like the sims but dumbed down.

levelling experience was brilliant. endgame is weak.

discuss

Build garrison, finish up quests, grind reputations, do dungeons/challenge modes with your friends, level up your professions, grind mounts/pets/toys. There's loads to do besides PvP/raiding.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

Endgame is mostly weak because none of the real endgame (raids or arena/rbgs) are enabled.

Give it a week.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    Dinged 100 two days ago and have no clue what to do. Ok there is this quest assault on shattrath and the other things but is that considered endgame?

I don't really care about pvp nor pet battles. Raids are probably never again for me considering i cannot commit to any raid schedule at night and work a lot of hours over day. I'll never get any decent raid because my gear will be too bad for all those elitist jerks in pugs.

also about the fact "build your garrison" for what really what's the point of it, it's like the sims but dumbed down.

discuss

Uhh is this your first time at endgame in WoW?

It's basically gear up, do 5 mans, do raids.

Or PVP.

Or level alts, do garrison stuff, do pet battle stuff, do archaeology stuff, achievements, etc.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to discuss. If it's not the game for you, then stop playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

discuss
    So you can't raid with a guild, you won't raid with LFR, you don't pvp. What's your idea of endgame content?

The point of building your garrison is to get mounts, achievements, titles and good gear. If you didn't notice, when you gear up your followers to a certain ilvl you can send them on missions to get you really good gear.

After garrisons of course there are challenge modes if you're interested in that. They award you with mounts and awesome looking cosmetic gear!

And well since you're not in either pvp or pve I guess you can try out pet battles or collecting pets & mounts.

We will soon get more end game content but that consists of pvp and raids! Honestly I really don't know why you bought the game if you can't either pvp or pve >.< but it since you bought it there are still stuff you can do like the one's I have mentioned and probably more.
    Last edited by cikkus; 2014-11-25 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    you state that PVP does not interest you, and you have no time for raiding. That are actually the two main aspects of the game.

Obviously there are more things to do in wow, as the post above me says. But I'm not quite sure if you like doing that to often..

Deleted
    The beautiful things with MMO is that you yourself decides what you want to do as endgame.

Don't be a baby, needing to be spoonfed content by someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

It may seem new but there's other threads on this topic already, different wording, same content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..