Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Please just increase the weapon size for belf female and I'm happy. The male elf standing pose still sucks though, shame.

A tiny update

TINY!

Belfs got shafted. Maybe they like that though.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTB thongs for male model.
    They need them.

Just need to fix the crooked shoulders and thrusting pelvis on the male model, and I will be a happy camper. Overall they are really great. I was worried we were going to get similar treatment to the night elves and look half-finished.

I swear, those going on about how this is a tiny update truly lack an eye for detail. If you take some time to examine each model you will see its vastly better than the old one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. The females have better torsos and some muscle def going on. The men have had their shoulders relaxed for their normal pose.

I can't wait to see the animations.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    A tiny update

TINY!

Belfs got shafted. Maybe they like that though.
    Ae you looking at the image correctly? for example, look at the female. Her feet, her weight, her face, hair, all of it is much better. Plus blood elfs were already pretty.

I think the ass on the female could be slightly more pert. I don't think physics would allow it but I'm sure it's possible. Somehow.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DatAss /10chars

Deleted
    is that some camel toe going on there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very pleased with the clean up. All the people getting upset, saying it 'doesn't look different', it's not about making it look different. It's about updating and cleaning it up. And they did a great job in my eyes. If you don't think so, sucks for you!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    really love the look of the new BE female models. i allways hated that they had such a small waist and it just looked so unnatural, like the rest of the body proportions. i might racechange if they get the new BE models right. and btw , that ass doe.....

The new female model is actually an improvement, but the male one is literally the same with improved resolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love them - they're one of the few races that actually stayed true to the goal of the model change by looking exactly like the old ones but much more high resolution. The hair just looks amazing as well, and I'm glad they kept the postures and stances. I'm hoping that they don't ruin it all with a bouncy animation like the Female Night Elf, or make them really rigid and stiff like the Female Troll either.

Also, why are people confusing sophistication with metrosexuality? The Male Blood Elf is fine and (so far) completely lives up to every expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    Those pics couldn't be bit smaller? :/
    Larger at the source.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Yay, they look about the same. The male model looks great, and we finally have nipples and muscle definition! Though the weird pose is still there, I never expected to fix that. Really its just high resolution textures.

I like it, i really do.

They changed the body of the female a bit,and it looks good imo. They added just a lil muscle there to look fine but keep them slip as they should be. The face also looks good but needs a bit of work, looks a bit "long"

Overall for such a early preview i think they did a good job.

Fix the male pose. This is the one thing I've always hated that Blizz did to them.

Nonono, change the stance blizzard. Make them stand straight like humans and night elves. Think many agrees on that.

Are you ******* kidding me, Blizzard?
    The female Blood Elf, the race I've been playing with since 2008, looks totally terrible!
    Why does the male Blood Elf model look much better? That's not fair...