Is stam 665 boe trinket worth it for bears?

Good evening all. I have been looking at AMR and it is stating that the 594 stam trinket http://www.wowhead.com/item=118884 is bis all throughout t17.

I am curious as to whether AMR has the correct statweights for bears atm. Part of me assumes that perhaps it is based upon ursoc major buffing our hp based upon our current stamina.

Deleted
    I would say no, you should get bonus armor on all slots that supports it which is trinkets/rings/neck & cloak. If you do want EH, multistrike is better than pure stamina for Ursa Major.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen that you should receive enough stam inherently from your gear to not have to gem/gear especially for it. I would say looking for bonus armor and mastery is pretty decent.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

I am grabbing it.

The passive is ~90k HP which is a crapton. The activated is (edited, oops) admittedly very poor. Few situations where extra 10k health will make a noticable difference.

The usual "no trinket is BiS for every encounter" applies. I think it's worth having, as an option on spiky encounters, encounters where healers have more pressing priorities at times, on encounters we're tackling for the first time and still learning the ropes.

I don't mind losing some damage and take a tad more overall damage in the end if it makes me smoother to heal and less of a concern for healers to panic over.
    YMMV based on your multistrike stat as well.

At the end of the day, no one can give you a 100% right answer on this. Even opinions are iffy until we actually tank the raids.
    Last edited by Gothmog; 2014-11-27 at 12:48 AM.

The use effect is pretty much 1-2 multistrike from mangel or thrash on a 2 min cd. Even tho the base XP is really high getting a hc trinket with 160 BA is almost as good. Sure if you loot it ok take it but I would say its not worth the money.