Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There is thread on EU forum about cloth chest never dropping on personal loot.
    I checked also my guild and nobody ever got it. I did quite some heroics and also never got it on personal loot.
    Last night I was in guild premade and we turned on Need before Greed on 2nd boss in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds since he have cloth chest in loot table.
    And it dropped for me and to make it even better - it was one with socket in it - http://www.wowhead.com/item=109899&bonus=523:524

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
    There is thread on EU forum about cloth chest never dropping on personal loot.
    I checked also my guild and nobody ever got it. I did quite some heroics and also never got it on personal loot.
    Last night I was in guild premade and we turned on Need before Greed on 2nd boss in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds since he have cloth chest in loot table.
    And it dropped for me and to make it even better - it was one with socket in it - http://www.wowhead.com/item=109899&bonus=523:524
    Tbh we did the same last night changed the loot to NbG and noticed better items dropping. except for the last boss as we put it back to personal.
    However the items i generally get for my holy priest are all with haste and crit. two stats i really do not need.

i think the changed being made on loot in general is horrible and has to many discrepancies on RNG to actually get what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

10+ Year Old Account
    nuff said

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

chest (have 615 one from followers mission) and trinkets so unlucky with them
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, and ran over 100 heroics thus far.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Same here, never ever seen a cloth chest

Has anyone tried tweeting/reporting this? I'd rather not ask my guildies to spam NbG runs until a chest with the proper stats drops.

Add me to the list, have yet to see one drop, have also inspected others now out of curiosity and it seems like a common problem. Most of the ones i see with over a 630 chest are either crafted or from a follower, not heroic. potential bug or just VERY unlikely rng?

And here I thought my guilds clothies have been complaining for no reason, sounds like this is more widespread than I thought

lol i have the same issue. everything has dropped multiple times, but no chest insight

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, i had never noticed this. I'm having the same problem with belts though. i was lucky enough to get a 633 purple chest from a quest and AMR says there's only 2 dungeon chests marginally better than that so i guess i'm lucky in that regard. sure am having a hard time replacing this belt though

Deleted
    It seems to be obvious, that this isn't about RNG.
    I haven't had a cloth chest drop either and i've ran quite a lot of heroics already on my cloth users.
    I hope it'll get fixed before Highmaul.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Same for me and a guildmate. I got one from cmode chest, something definitely seems up.

10+ Year Old Account
    633 ilvl mage here and I can confirm I'm having the same problem. I'm still using a 623 quest reward chest piece. I thought I was just unlucky, but maybe this is legitimately a bug. I have at least a 630 piece in every other slot.

Forgave-Kil'Jaeden

Deleted
    It's RNG..it took me 34 heroics to get a 630 weapon..and not even the one I wanted. It's not a bug..just be patient and one will drop. My wife got one on her lock, mage in guild got one...just ..yeah. Not a bug dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    It's RNG..it took me 34 heroics to get a 630 weapon..and not even the one I wanted. It's not a bug..just be patient and one will drop. My wife got one on her lock, mage in guild got one...just ..yeah. Not a bug dudes.
    Did they get it from personal loot or group loot? For science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Did they get it from personal loot or group loot? For science.
    Personal loot.

Made an account just to weigh in on this. I've also been having this issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that you mention it, yeah chest is my last slot to upgrade.

Chest definately a problem for me too. Also, with personal loot I have yet to get more than 3 items from other bosses than the last boss. Have ran about 40 heroics so far, so that is 120+ bosses and 3 loots from personal loot. The day NbG was active I ran 2 dungeons and got two loot. Is it just a cloth wearers curse, or does anyone else not get anything from bosses with personal loot? I see other ppl loot all the time, but I am rarely in a group with clothies.

Good to see I'm not the only one who went through that!

Wore a 602 chest till I got enough Hexweave to craft the tailoring one. My fiance plays a Shadow Priest and went through the same ordeal.