Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

655 ilvl gear before raids?

How its possible to get 655ilvl gear before raid starts?

Example: Vykina - Methods mage. He got 655 legs that drop on 5th boss in Highmaul...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Example: Vykina - Methods mage. He got 655 legs that drop on 5th boss in Highmaul...
    Obviously hacked into Highmaul and got the legs.

That or, you know, google.

Deleted
    Black market

Epic follower missions

How do people notice what some random player has for gear? I don't even inspect in-game let alone inspect people on websites.

Black market AH, perhaps would be the only plausible solution.

Black market or follower mission drop or salvage from follower mission. You are aware that having a 650ilvl follower allows for epic rewards from missions right?
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Follower missions, Black Market AH, 640 crafts + upgrades after (they upgrade twice), 665 boes from salvage crates, etc.

Okay, i just asked for those HIGHMAUL DROP I know that rest can be obtained via boe 665, but - raid drops can be obtained only via BMAH right?

10+ Year Old Account
    its 630 followers for the 645 item missions, i think having 650s is for raid gear? Not 100% sure on the ilvl required for them to get highmaul drops in Garrison but im assuming its close to that.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

BMAH or follower "raid missions". These are missions that give gear one tier above what you currently have cleared. Raids aren't out yet, so he's getting gear from the lowest tier, normal. These missions have a 2.5 week internal CD before they can spawn again, require a follower with 645 gear to unlock, but obviously require maaaany epic followers with 645 to complete, since the quest requires 6 counters if you want 100% success chance.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Okay, i just asked for those HIGHMAUL DROP I know that rest can be obtained via boe 665, but - raid drops can be obtained only via BMAH right?
    No. BMAH, the actual raid or your followers. Once they are high enough iLvL they have a chance to get a quest that will award you with Raid Loot that is +1 tier from what you are raiding. Since everyone starts at LFR the minimum you can get is Normal Mode. So if you raided Heroic you could get Mythic gear.

Had a friend who just got this quest today and they already got a Coin roll first week and they don't even raid >>

Reading is hard

By playing the game.

Why not wait until next week and maybe get mythic quality?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Why not wait until next week and maybe get mythic quality?
    We have no idea how exactly the game determines what "1 level above your current raid progress" is.

It may well be the case that simply clearing Highmaul once on heroic isn't enough to get the 645 mission to start handing out mythic gear, in which case there's little point delaying completing your first one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    We have no idea how exactly the game determines what "1 level above your current raid progress" is.

It may well be the case that simply clearing Highmaul once on heroic isn't enough to get the 645 mission to start handing out mythic gear, in which case there's little point delaying completing your first one.
    Probably by your item level.

I am ilvl 651 and this is even my final form

Quote Originally Posted by aukir View Post
    Epic follower missions
    Confirm. Player in my guild also got a cache from missions.

It is a bit sad that this expansion PVE race will be dictated not by people who have gone the traditional gameplay path but by people who have used "pay to win" methods and "optional" gameplay modes via the BMAH and Garrisons. I didn't realise how important Garrisons were until I was told by someone that one of his guildies already had raiding gear from it.

You have people who pre-raid are already near full heroic ilvl, while us fools who did it the old fashioned way are stuck in the 630-645 area. It's not even the same race at that point.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4