Ok, I hope someone can shed some light on these items.

First some quick background. I have 7 level 90+ characters, all with garrison mines, several with level 2 mines. None of them have a level 3 mine, that's important for later.

1. What controls the goren spawns in the mine? I have some mines that have them and some that don't, same level characters. is it random?

2. What is the respawn of the mine carts? I see if I loot the carts more immediately pop up and some even disappear as I loot others, I've seen this happen multiple times. The carts do not seem to share the daily cooldown of the mine nodes themselves.

3. Why are there some mining nodes hidden behind piles of wood, is this just a bug or intentional fun?

4. It appears every node has a chance to drop primal spirit and every cart has a chance to drop archeology fragments. Therefore, it seems still worthwhile to do the mine each day even with the low price of ore since Primals are soulbound.

5. Not 100% related but can you make the same rare arch project more than once, like a toy for example, if you have that toy will that item show up as a solve again? I ask because it seems worthwhile to give ALL characters Archaeology level 1 for the free fragments