Question Armory info out of date? Can't connect to Mobile AH neither

Is it just me or cross the board? I will not be surprised Blizz pulled a plug on Mobile app to reduce the load or still working on Mobile app for WoD. Did not see anyone talking about it. So thought to ask your guys.

P.S: when Garrison will be made available in Mobile app?
    Pet system too...

7+ Year Old Account
    The mobile app has never truly worked for me ever since it has been around. Constant login server issues.

Somedays I cant login at all. Other days I can login but not use the remote chat feature (main feature I want).

Would like to see Follower Missions managable from the app, however it would need a lot of work on the stability first.

I cant see much improvement in this app in the short term as most of their dev's will be working on the current in-game bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    The mobile app has never truly worked for me ever since it has been around. Constant login server issues.

Somedays I cant login at all. Other days I can login but not use the remote chat feature (main feature I want).

Would like to see Follower Missions managable from the app, however it would need a lot of work on the stability first.

I cant see much improvement in this app in the short term as most of their dev's will be working on the current in-game bugs.
    I used the app to access AH and it helped to make some easy gold.

Garrison and Pet system have some great potential for mobile accessiblity